STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Six Word Saturday

Bonus!  Playing 6WS counts as an entry for a blog makeover!  Check out TMC @ Return to Rural for details on this and other ways you can enter for a little Spring cleaning of the ole blog.

Describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does each week with their entries.
Preparation is the key to relaxation

At least that's what I keep telling myself as I plan our trip. I'm looking forward to it but so much to be done beforehand so I can go away with minimal anxiety.

All that's necessary to participate is to post your own six words. You can post an explanation if you wish but it's certainly not required. If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky. I appreciate a link back (shiny code below if you like!). Otherwise, you're welcome to leave your six words in this post as a comment.

Please be sure to link either to your main page or (preferably) directly to the 6WS post. Links to blogs that do not contain a 6WS entry will be removed (sorry, just the button in the sidebar doesn't count as participating). I do eventually make it around to all entries. Some weeks it takes longer than others but I will get there eventually. Please be patient with me!



28 comments:

Caroline said...

So very true Cate !!
Happy 6WS !!!
Caroline

Rachel Cotterill said...

Holidaying with a small green rabbit...

TMC said...

thanks for the linky love!

Lola said...

Happy 6WS Cate!

The Johnson & Lola Diaries

XOXO LOLA:)

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

My Six-Word Reply: Too hard to prepare to relax!

Autumn said...

I know exactly what you mean!! 3 weeks till I go to see Jason and I'm not nearly ready as far as packing stuff goes. RAWR!!! I'll probably be packing and unpacking for the next three weeks at least :|
Happy 6WS Cate!!
~Autumn

Missy | Literal Mom said...

Where are you going? We go on a trip shortly too - and well, I'm not even close to being ready. :)

brandi said...

~too stressful to plan and prepare but oh so worth it once your there...safe travels and much relaxation for you...brightest blessings~

Dianne said...

I posted my first 6WS :)
if you count the smiley thing that's 6 words too

I always feel better when I'm prepared for a trip although some say I go too far

Nancy said...

Second Saturday for posting to SWS! I love it. :) Thanks for inspiration.

Donnetta said...

I bet you are SO excited!

monica said...

So true,but the relazation is so worth it. Then after you get home it's more work!

Donnetta said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly said...

I need a trip!! Have a great time!!

Melissa B. said...

Burned out? Try the OBX, mates!

C. Beth said...

Ah yes, very good advice! When do you leave? I know you probably told me in that email. Which I'm going to answer. :)

silver star said...

Prep work can make things relaxing, unless its having to be done at the last minute. Hope that's not the case for you.

Juniper Saltus said...

Too true!!

Happy 6WS!!!

Annelie said...

Happy 6WS!

Rochelle said...

That is so true and I love it when I'm not freakin' out at the last minute so why don't I always prepare ahead? Whyyyyyyyyy???!!!???

Unknown said...

That was very cool!!

Great job.

debi9kids said...

No truer words!

Have a great Saturday!

Jeanie said...

The packing and prep work is for sure not the fun part of a trip. I always obsess about forgetting my passport even though I know exactly where it is packed.

Megan said...

I totally agree!!

Happy Saturday!!

SparkleFarkel said...

"Preparation is the key to relaxation." Heck, at my house, I'd have to change that up a smitch, making it more words than six: "Preparing for preparation is the key to relaxation. That, and a box of Pink Zinfandel." (LOL) Have a great weekend, my friend!

Unknown said...

i realize that being prepared is a big help in remaining calm and anxiety free...it's just finding the damn time to GET prepared in the first place!

<3 andrea

holly said...

i've been contemplating making the plunge for awhile now, and today i finally joined Six Word Saturday. I know it's not quite as serious as sophie's choice, but you would think it was in my delay.

Urvashi said...

My 6 word reply:
Second hand dream, first hand person
:)