STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Spring

Welcome to another edition of "Cate is trying to spend a little less time blogging so she can experience life and therefore have more to blog about".

Spring has officially sprung at Casa de Cate. Last Saturday, to mark the official entry of the season, two hornets made an unofficial entry into my living room. Since it seems all the creepy-crawly creatures are making their way back into our lives, I'm sharing a post called Mr. Rogers Didn't Live In My 'Hood. No, I don't know why I opted to call it that. But I did. Deal with it.

1 comment:

mo.stoneskin said...

I hate it when hornets don't announce themselves. The last time I tried to shake a hornet's hand it stung me.