STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Six Word Saturday

Describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does each week with their entries.

Turkey Thursday, Black Friday, Snoozy Saturday

All that's necessary to participate is to post your own six words. You can post an explanation if you wish but it's certainly not required. If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky. I appreciate a link back (shiny code below if you like!) but I'm not going to delete your entry or punch you in the face if you don't. Otherwise, you're welcome to leave your six words in this post as a comment.



28 comments:

Caroline said...

I love your 6 words and so very true for alot of people.
Happy 6WS
Caroline

InspiredDreamer said...

Up at two, up till two!!

Had the most extraordinary day, too! :)

jabblog said...

Snoozy sounds good to me!

Anonymous said...

I did not participate in Black Friday this year, but I can relate to the snoozy Saturday!

Happy 6WS!

soulbrush said...

not surprising after all that festivity and eating, time to digest till xmas. grin.

Jim said...

..
No snoozing allowed
until three o' one AM
I'll argue 'bout that
..
Happy 6WS, Cate!
..

Annie said...

You were so busy, now enjoy the weekend.

Lauren said...

I'm with you in theory but couldn't make my brain shut down long enough to fall back asleep this morning. Maybe I'll have a snoozy Sunday?

MOO said...

And Sleepy Sunday, am I right?

Melissa B. said...

I walked 5 miles yesterday~whew!

Jeanie said...

Perfect plan, except for Black Friday.

Linda said...

You are clever! Those 6 words described a lot of people's lives right now I think.

I will post mine now.

Have a Great Day!

Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

Jazzbumpa said...

No Black Friday for me; LEFTOVERS!

Cheers!
JzB the stuffed trombonist

silver star said...

Enjoy the sleep!

Kimmy said...

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I've been able to enjoy 3 of 4 days off so far :o)

Happy 6WS!

Rochelle said...

I love snoozy Saturdays all year 'round! ;->

Lisa said...

I detest Black Friday and just stay home. I'd rather shop on-line or wait til the last minute to shop. It always works out in the end. I hope Turkey Thursday was filled with Blessings, Black Friday was not too scary, and that today is truly a Snoozy Saturday for you. Enjoy! Lisa

Beth said...

Good one!

Mari Mansourian said...

sounds like a good weekend to me :)

debi9kids said...

No black Friday for me, but still did have a snoozy Saturday

MarjnHomer said...

Today feels like a long weekend.

betty said...

and for Joe Marathon Sunday!

cute 6-words this week Cate!

betty

Kathryn @ Expectant Hearts said...

Shoot, I put my six words up last night and forgot to check for yours until just now.. I'm so late, even when I'm not!!

Ah well.. So, DID you Black Friday shop? I found a doorbuster online before I went to bed Thursday.. Yay!

Dr.John said...

Okay now I pick Snoozy Saturday

Unknown said...

exhausted and ready for a nap

Lora said...

Me too, on all counts!

J Mac said...

Happy 6ws!!

A said...

I'm new to 6WS - LOVE IT!