STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Thursday, November 05, 2009

First Fursday: Halloween Report

Long-haired human is kinda struggling with this blogging thing lately but I'm happy that I can fill in for her on First Fursday.

The people went away yet again this past weekend. We're starting to take it personally. Or at least I am (not sure that Tonya cares much either way). I'm a perfectly good cuddly purring kitty but they keep leaving us all alone to go to places without perfectly good cuddly purring kitties. Unless of course my humans are cheating on me. How sad!

As soon as the humans were gone, Tonya decided to we should throw a party for Halloween. I didn't think it was a good idea - I never want to do anything to make my humans angry except poo in the tub but I haven't done that in ages.

Tonya called me a wuss and said that as long as we didn't get caught, it would be fine. She started by disabling all three kitty cameras so the humans couldn't check in on us.

What happened next, I cannot tell. She swore me to secrecy and threatened that if I ever told, she'd make the humans send me back to the shelter. I like these humans a lot and don't want to go anywhere so I have no choice.

We estimated the humans would only be gone one night based on the amount of crunchies they had left us so we cleaned up the next morning. As far as I can tell, they didn't notice anything out of the ordinary other than the cameras that Tonya had forgotten to fix. Lucky for her, they blamed it on something called a "wireless router" and all is well in our world!

Hope you all had a great Halloween!

9 comments:

C. Beth said...

Naughty kitties! I say you should have gone trick-or-treating.

Ann On and On... said...

Peer pressure in the kitty world too, that is just too much for me. I heart kitties!

Margaret said...

You should swing by and read Elinore's blog! I am sure you guys can swap ideas!
http://myfurryblog.blogspot.com/
I am sure that Elinore would throw a party if I left her as well!

Tracie said...

Oh you cats!

jabblog said...

Sounds about right in the cat kingdom . . .

Matty said...

I hope our cats never see this. They don't need any more ideas.

2cats said...

Oh you naughty naughty kitties.
Hope it was fun though.

Leah Rubin said...

You guys are pretty darn good! Hope your mom doesn't read this and catch on to you!

blognut said...

Naughty kitties, indeed.