STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Quotes not by me

Today, I've got absolutely nothing. So I share with you a couple of my favorite Thanksgiving quotes. Feel free to work them into a nice toast or blessing tomorrow.

No turkey, no stuffing, no pie. No nooky. Happy Thanksgiving. -- Dr. Theodore Morris, "Now and Again" (1999)
Save me? Your don't look like you can save a turkey from Thanksgiving. --Sam Cayhall, The Chamber (1996)

And, of course, Thanksgiving wouldn't be complete without The Thanksgiving Song by Adam Sandler.
Turkey for the girls and
Turkey for the boys
My favorite kind of pants
Are corduroys
Gobble gobble goo and
Gobble gobble gickel
I wish turkey
Only cost a nickel
Oh I love turkey on Thanksgiving
Told you I've got nothing.

P.S. I almost forgot that Technorati wants me to put this in a post so they can verify I own this blog. Ha, like anyone else would want to claim this crap! Claim Token: VT2PJGUQBSH5

5 comments:

mo.stoneskin said...

In a country where 'pants' are actually 'underwear' the thought of corduroy pants freaks me out a little.

Nessa said...

I'm doing 13 quotes on thanks tomorrow.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving if you celebrate and a Happy Thursday just to celebrate.Wild Turkeys

Eternal Lizdom said...

I heard the Thanksgiving Song on the radio yesterday and it made me smile and giggle!

Ryan Ashley Scott said...

I enjoy Adam Sandler's holiday songs. Haven't heard the turkey one, though.

betty said...

LOL with the quotes! I tell you this blogging every day is challenging; I blogged about Twitter today, LOL. I'm looking forward to NaBloPoMo being over next week :)

hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving and weekend and Joe does well on his marathon :)

betty