STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Ketchup

Ketchup. Catsup. Catchup.

Ahh, yes "catch up", that's the one I'm after.

I'm very behind on a lot of things and really struggling to stay afloat. A lot of it's my own doing (yay for launching a new blog though I love it to bits so it's worth it AND I have eleventy bajillion other projects) but I'm fighting right now to adjust to the new routine.

And that's my excuse for STILL not visiting all of your Six Word Saturday entries. I have about ten left. I swear I'll get to them today.

So, anyways, if I owe you email, or a visit, or some cat hair or if maybe my posts are a little late or if I'm sorta stabby, please be patient. Give me a couple of days and then maybe a gentle reminder.

Hey, I said GENTLE! That hurt!!!

P.S. If you're busy like me (nice segue, huh?) and now it's also holiday entertaining season, how about a recipe for awesome healthy bread you can make in only five minutes? C. Beth Blog is giving away a copy of Healthy Bread in Five Minutes a Day. She raves about this book and the bread. I want a copy so I can see if she's making it all up. Go to her site and leave a comment to enter. Also, if you mention my name, Beth will come to my house and make the bread for me I get an entry as well.

6 comments:

C. Beth said...

Ha ha ha--thanks for the shout-out. :)

TMC said...

I entered for the book. If you win, I think that means you need to make me a loaf.

Matty said...

life happens......blogging, and bloggers, come later...relax about it. I did.

Margaret said...

No worries. You will get to everyone when you get there!

betty said...

I visited C. Beth's blog; that bread book sounds interesting; I did add in my comment you sent me her way :)

betty

Grand Pooba said...

LOL, nice promo there!