STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Friday, December 19, 2008

Restraint

Main Entry: re·straint
Pronunciation: \ri-ˈstrānt\
Function: noun
1. what I'd like to use on the nurse's wrists while I punch her in the mouth for screwing up twice on my medical records
2. maintaining enough self-control to not punch the idiot nurse in the mouth for screwing up twice with my medical records

No nurses were harmed either before or after the creation of this post.

7 comments:

angi_b72 said...

cheer up!!

Call Me Cate said...

Thanks. Restraint also means I managed to write out a big long rant and NOT post it here as I originally intended. And with that, I'm off to not beat up any nurses!

Anonymous said...

love it

Call Me Cate said...

For the record, I totally didn't beat up the nurse. And I got my records for Monday. And immediately opened them and tried to make sense of them and totally failed. Any doctors/nurses out there?

angi_b72 said...

go check out my blog :)

The Wife O Riley said...

I found you from Angi's blog.

I think you're plenty fun and I am adding you to my blog roll.

I'll be back to see if you finally beat up the stupid nurse. :)

Call Me Cate said...

Thanks, Angi!

Wife O Riley - thanks for the follow. I look forward to checking out your blog.