STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Thursday, December 25, 2008

If that's your kind of thing

I wish I could say it is my childlike anticipation of Santa's leavings that has me awake so early. Alas, it is insomnia.

Either way, it means I can wish you all a very Merry Christmas that much sooner! And if Merry Christmas isn't what you're into, umm, Greetings, Earthling, take me to your leader! Unless your leader is scary or smells like peaches or stew. In that case, I bid thee general goodwill and we shall both walk away as if nothing ever happened.

I hope today brings you all good things, whatever you may need. Maybe it's a sweater, or a puppy, or some family time, or even just a temporary distraction from whatever else is happening in your life.

Whatever the case may be and whatever you are celebrating (or not), I wish you a good one.

Less than three,
Cate

6 comments:

Lyndsay said...

Merry Christmas Cate, hope it is a good one!

MuseSwings said...

I had trouble sleeping last night as well! We'll both be yawning during the festivities today! Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas Cate! I would've slept if it wasn't for the kid creeping around the house at 1:00am. I am anticipating "full meltdown" @ approximately 1400hrs today;) Me, not them!

Call Me Cate said...

Lyndsay - Merry Christmas to you too!

MuseSwings - I'm ready for my nap now! Hope you have a beautiful day.

Andrea - I'm not sure what timezone you're in. It's almost 1400hrs here on the east coast now. Hope your meltdown goes well!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!

Call Me Cate said...

Merry day after Christmas, Yaya!