STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

HALP!!!

Just a brief cry for help. I'm not new to blogging but I'm fairly new to Blogger.

Is there a way to somehow see posts I've commented on from other blogs? I know you can subscribe to see all follow-up comments but the few times I've tried that it's been overwhelming. I didn't know if maybe there's something I'm not seeing (in the Dashboard maybe?) that would just show me which posts I've commented on so I could go back and check them.

Because I love receiving comments so much and it's the season of "better to give than receive", I've been trying to comment a lot but then I lose track.

Anyways, if anyone knows, I'd appreciate some direction.

Otherwise, back to some regular hopefully less boring content later today!

9 comments:

angi_b72 said...

I don't have the answer for you but just telling you Hi!!

The Tildy Spot said...

I don't think there is a mechanism to do what you're trying to do. Sorry. :(

Call Me Cate said...

Hi Ang!

Tildy (and I should really figure out if I should be calling you something else because I realize Tildy is your dog): Bummer that there's no way to do that. This is where the programmer in me gets aggravated at not having more control on Blogger. I can write the code myself!!! Thanks though, glad to know I'm not missing it I suppose.

Rachel said...

just keep on a bloggin hun. took me months to get more than my mom to make comments....

i for sure will be back. anyone that has two cats and panic attacks sounds like a soul sister to me. (yes, i have those too!) :D

Call Me Cate said...

Rachel - I'm always happy to find someone who can relate but sorry to hear of another sufferer (of both the panic attacks AND the two cats). Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

Lyndsay said...

Cate - I was hoping maybe I'd open up these comments and find the MAGIC answer - dang!

Call Me Cate said...

Lyndsay - it seems so useful, I thought it was worth a shot.

cw2smom said...

Hi...I love your blog! Just wanted to say hello and also say that I don't think there is anyway to do what you are asking. I've googled myself and found that it tracks every comment I make, but really that's a little weird. I may be on Google a million times before long...all for just writing a few words in a comment! LOL! Blessings, Lisa

Call Me Cate said...

Thanks for visiting, Lisa. I suppose for a bit that would work, Googling myself. I don't use this name anywhere else. And Google totally owns me anyways.