STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

This time, I mean it!

I think I tried once before to establish Sunday as my "day of rest" from posting. And failed.

Time to give it another try, I think. Things have been busy and I don't see that changing in the near future.

So if I post anything next Sunday, I would ask that you please stage some sort of intervention.

Also, Happy Valentine's Day. For those of you without others (significant or otherwise) or who do not celebrate, I will think of you fondly today just the same. You really can't stop me so you might as well learn to deal with it.

6 comments:

Nessa said...

Happy Valentine's Day and go rest already!

; )

Rosemary and Reflections

Jeanie said...

Just put your hands in your pockets and step away from the computer....or, you know, just do whatever you want. Happy Valentine's Day!

TMC said...

I'll have my intervention kit at the ready next weekend.

C. Beth said...

Good for you, Cate. You can do it!!

CiCi said...

You just couldn't do it huh? Is your computer in a room that you can close the door and not have to see the computer????

Autumn said...

Lol I don't announce that I'm taking a blogging break (unless I actually plan it out, and it's going to be longer than a week) which is probably why I lost a few readers....hmm....

Oh well, this past week was just SUPER busy for me and I kept thinking I would have time to blog but by the time I remembered to blog I was too darn tired to think, let alone spell, properly.

Happy Valentine's Day to you too!! Hope yours was awesome!

Your long lost blogging friend who disappeared there for a while,
~Autumn :P