STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunday Siesta

Remember how last Sunday I said I was taking a break and not posting on Sundays anymore? I totally lied thought I could do it but I just can't let it go. In fact, I had thought of an "out" less than 24 hours after writing that post.

As a compromise, I'm going to make super-short Sunday posts, probably just linking back to something I've written before that maybe some of you haven't read. Or maybe something somebody else has written. Or a picture of a monkey.

Here's your first flashback: Why Pandas Suck

Enjoy!

4 comments:

SparkleFarkel said...

I want monkey pictures! Pretty please? Pretty please with shoogie on toppy?!

C. Beth said...

I love that you can't not post. It's very endearing. :)

blognut said...

I KNEW you couldn't do it!! :) Next week you'll write an original, LONG post, too. Heh.

mo.stoneskin said...

Pictures of monkeys on Sundays would actually be a brilliant idea.