STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Six Word Saturday

Describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does each week with their entries.

There IS no black and white

Each week (probably on Sunday or Monday), I use random.org to select a bunch of entries to visit. That way, everyone has equal chance. In addition, please visit the person ahead of you on the list (or visit everyone if you like!). That way everyone receives at least one visit!

All that's necessary to participate is to post your own six words. You can post an explanation if you wish but it's certainly not required. If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky. I appreciate a link back (shiny code below if you like!). Otherwise, you're welcome to leave your six words in this post as a comment.

Please be sure to link either to your main page or (preferably) directly to the 6WS post. Links to blogs that do not contain a 6WS entry will be removed (sorry, just the button in the sidebar doesn't count as participating).



13 comments:

Jim said...

Nor hot or cold or right or wrong. It's all grey. And luke warm and ...
Thank you again, Cate for doing this for us. We all enjoy your 6WS meme.
Happy 6WS! :)
..

Kathy said...

Oh, Cate. I'd love to know the story behind those six words! LOL Have a great weekend.

CiCi said...

What the heck, there are shades of gray and then there are also shades of white and shades of black. Wonderful.

C. Beth said...

I'll admit I do think sometimes there's black and white, I tend to see a lot more gray areas....

Pamela Scott said...

I stumbled upon this today and decided to play...

Missy | Literal Mom said...

You are correct. All gray.

Megan said...

This is a curious one. "What could she be referring to?" is what I'm thinking...

Happy Saturday!!

Becster said...

I do so enjoy reading everyone's posts! Thanks for this. :)

Margaret Ann said...

It seems the older I get the grayer it gets! :)LOL :)

Happy SWS!

soulbrush said...

oh yes i couldn't agree with you more.

JoyACookin' said...

Oooops! I guess the beautiful August weather grabbed me before I realized I had forgotten to comment after signing in on Saturday. We live in a world of nuances that get trickier every year. On my side, Things Have Just Gone Too Far.

Emily - faliLV said...

First time 6 word Saturday-er here, and a new follower.
Hope you will stop by and say hi
Emily
www.familyandlifeinlasvegas.blogspot.com

Debbi said...

Hey babe--
You're sooo right. Happiness, that elusive utopian idea, DOES need to come from within!

Hope your next week is full of happy!