STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Thursday, July 08, 2010

A Substitution

The post I wrote for today turned out very angry and possibly even offensive. And while I may edit and post it at another time, I don't feel comfortable posting it today.

So instead, I post for you a substitution. It's a link from Artistikem that she posted on twitter.

Cat Versus Human

Here's a sample of what you'll find:


So go check out the funny blog - it's Tonya-approved.

P.S. Yeah - it's a bit wide for my blog. And I hate it when people post things that are too wide like that. But I think you get the point.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

That is a great site. I think I know what I am going to waste my day doing today. haha.

TMC said...

Silly you for thinking a cat could save you from drowning anyway.

JennyMac said...

I havent seen that site but the cartoon cracked me up. I am a dog person and yet we have a sassy cat. This is exactly what she would do to me. lol.

Grand Pooba said...

Hahaha! Wow, so true...so true...

C. Beth said...

Ha ha! And this is why I prefer dogs....

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

love your cartoon!

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

http://itistimetothinkformyself.blogspot.com/2010/07/pinks-in-6-words-i-wish-u-award-winning.html

6 awards,
please feel free to take any of them
Smiles!