STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Refreshed

Isn't it awesome when you have a long weekend away from the job you hate? After a bit of a break, the world seems brighter. You may even return to work on that first day back thinking things aren't so bad!

And then, before you even sit your bag down at your desk, the Drama Llama (boss) rushes in because "OMG Ron was supposed to send us an email about the launch tomorrow and he didn't and OMG and now what are we going to do and I'm going to have to write it up myself and how can we launch without that email and I'm going to fire him and OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!"

Dammit.

P.S. The email that needs written up consists of 4 lines. We aren't launching until tomorrow so there's plenty of time. Ron will be in today, at which point he'll probably have the email (though, I do agree that he said he would send it on Friday). In the meantime, I've written it myself. Maybe now we can settle down this particular OMGOMGOMGOMG drama. Please?

5 comments:

Toriz said...

Oh, no, an e-mail didn't get sent on the exact day it was going to... The world is going to end!

No, wait, it isn't. False alarm! ;)

C. Beth said...

Llama drama...not a good way to start a pseudo-Monday.

betty said...

makes you want to turn around and go home and start the day all over again....

betty

silver star said...

I hope the rest of your "Monday" was better!

Jeanie said...

Sounds like way too much drama for the first day of the work week. I know what you mean about going back in after a few days off and thinking things will be okay and then it just hits you in the face. I hope the rest of your day was less drama filled.