STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Six Word Saturday

Describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does each week with their entries.

Think good thoughts for the vet
(annual kitty exams are this morning)

Each week (probably on Sunday or Monday), I use random.org to select a bunch of entries to visit. That way, everyone has equal chance. In addition, please visit the person ahead of you on the list (or visit everyone if you like!). That way everyone receives at least one visit!

All that's necessary to participate is to post your own six words. You can post an explanation if you wish but it's certainly not required. If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky. I appreciate a link back (shiny code below if you like!). Otherwise, you're welcome to leave your six words in this post as a comment.

Please be sure to link either to your main page or (preferably) directly to the 6WS post. Links to blogs that do not contain a 6WS entry will be removed (sorry, just the button in the sidebar doesn't count as participating).



17 comments:

soulbrush said...

am holding thumbs that all goes well with your kitty kat!

Intense Guy said...

Hope Kitties Fine - My Week Tiring.

Caroline said...

Hope for good reports Kitty Kat.

Happy 6WS
Caroline

C. Beth said...

I'm sure Tonya is thinking good thoughts about the vet. As in, "Mmm, I think that vet will taste good."

Toriz said...

Oh my God! That poor vet!

JoyACookin' said...

Kitties hate doctors much as people. Glad everyone's doing fine.

Thursday is USDA Deadline: Write Today! Govt Dietary Guidelines need our feedback. Speak up; make your voice heard. You'll feel great having done so. Also, cool green summer beans!

Jenn@ You know... that blog? said...

My kitty is probably the only one I've ever known who really loves the vet. I don't even have to hold her when she's getting checked out. She also loves thunderstorms and dogs though, so I'm not sure she really IS a cat. Reincarnation of someone probably!

Good luck to your vet... he's gonna need it ;)

Kathy said...

Oh dear...I can't wait for Tonya's account of their trip to the vet! You know, it's been over two years since my "Bobs" last went to the vet--and attacked-- sending the vet assistant to the doctor...
I don't dare call for an appointment for "Bobs"!
The last time I called for an appointment for a different cat...the receptionist(who obviously recognized my name) put me on hold--indefinately! Have a great weekend:)

Just say Julie said...

yeah, my cat hates those visits and spends the whole ride over mewing out death threats. Hope it goes well!

Traci said...

The 5K race is coming tomorrow!

Unknown said...

poor kitties...

*the dog* still goes into the vet clinic and loves the employees even though last week they cut him open and catheterized him.

'tis true that cats are way more intelligent, though.

so maybe tonya KNOWS something about the vet...like probably there's dead human bodies in the freezer instead of road kill.

<3 andrea

Juniper Saltus said...

Good luck Tonya and Rusty!

Candace said...

I hope everything turned out well for you and the kitty! I'm linking up for the first time this week. You have a great blog. I'm your newest follower.

Candace~♥

betty said...

hope it went well and didn't cost an arm and a leg :)

betty

Linda said...

Hope it went ok and all is well.

silver star said...

I posted a link to my original six words, hope the vet went well today!

Kelsey said...

A day late... :p