STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Monday, July 12, 2010

Another Funny

Because I'm feeling anything BUT funny today and because I take advice from furry cartoon creatures (If you can't say something nice...), I'm going to pass along another funny site today.

You're welcome.

This one brought to you courtesy of Melinda, who blogs at Days Like This and tweets as @mstacer.

Hyperbole and a Half - recent entries include a dumb dog eager to please and a flowchart/explanation of why the author will never be an adult. Entires are illustrated and occasional language/adult humor is used.

So go enjoy that while I conquer Monday and get my groove back.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the shout out, and I am so glad you enjoyed that site.

Unknown said...

oh yeah...i read this site too.

good times, and i am totally always impressed with the artwork;)

I LOVE YOU!

andrea

Isabella said...

Oh man. I can't stop laughing.

Thanks for sharing (and if I die from laughter, you can have my stereo).

:)