STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Time Travel

I was going to post today about how carpet replacement in our house has brought on multiple anxiety attacks but that's kinda long and this post is already late. Maybe tomorrow.

Instead, I'll tell you something you didn't know about me. Specifically, that I am capable of time travel.

Yeah, that's right. Time travel.

Here's how I know this:



See that? I posted that tweet ONE MINUTE FROM NOW. I'm posting from the future.

Don't you wish you were as cool as me? If you even think about answering "yes" to that, come back tomorrow to peek inside my head and see what's up with this whole carpet installation trauma.

7 comments:

C. Beth said...

Travel to the future and tell me when my kids will stop whining.

Caty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Caty said...

so you could travel to tomorrow and post about your carpets, then when tomorrow gets here, you'll be ahead of yourself :)

InspiredDreamer said...

LOL good job! Tell me the winning lotto numbers, would ya? :)

Jeanie said...

I think knowing the future could be a ittle bit scary....sometimes just dealing with the present is all I can do. If something really good is going to happen let us know when you get back from tomorrow.

Eternal Lizdom said...

I love it!!!

Do you have a Tardis, too?

Toriz said...

That's nothing! I'm capable of being in two places at once.

Yep, really!

My Nan said so!

She said I was going to the beach with Mam, and going to the gaming club with my Dad, both at the same time... When both are in entirely different directions. One is 15 minutes from my parents' place up the mountain, and the other is about an hour away down the mountain.

I wish there were two of me, then maybe one of me could be getting some sleep while the other catches up on blogs, and the other could get some sleep while I do all the things I have to do tomorrow (well, today for me).