STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I'm Not Here

And it's just as well because Monday was supposed to be awesome and instead it was a pile o' poo, all of which was generated by the Drama Llama.

Today, I am passing forward the good guest-blogging karma from my trip to Spain with a little guest entry over at Tortuga's Turtle Droppings.

The best part is that I can't remember at all what I wrote about so it will be a surprise to everyone!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I never went to camp as a kid. My mom signed me up for Girl Scouts (Brownies to be exact.) I hated it. I hated the meetings. I hated the events. I cried and refused to go on the camp out. My mom pulled me out after a while because who wants to spend money on something their kid hates. Looking back I was a pretty antisocial kid and missed out on the setting on worm fun.

Toriz said...

Sorry you had such a lousy day!