STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Friday, May 20, 2011

What's on Draft? (Link-up Day)

A week or so ago, I mentioned doing a link-up to share what's in our draft folders if enough people were interested. Since a few of you replied, I'm going to go ahead. Today's the day!

My own draft folder currently holds 37 posts. I'm just sharing a screenshot of the first 25.



I have no idea what some of these were supposed to be about. Some have actually been posted under other names (like Snakes on a Plane in San Francisco). There's an emergency "Six Word Saturday" post, just in case I completely forget to set it up the night before. And a post about "boobs".

I don't know if any of these will ever be blessed with the "publish" button. Probably a lot of them need the "delete" button instead.

Now it's your turn, because I know some of you have much more interesting draft folders. Just take a screenshot or type out what's in your draft folder. You can either share it in the comments or post it on your own blog. If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky. Please be sure to link either to your main page or (preferably) directly to the appropriate post. Links back to this post are appreciated!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I thought this was a great idea for linking up and then when I checked my folders to see what I could contribute I discovered I only had one measly draft.

I tend to use up my drafts when I am short on time and still want to post, then it's just a matter of rewording or freshening up the post - but obviously I've been very short on time lately :)

Unknown said...

Wow, I feel really lame! I don't have any drafts at all. I do have a notebook of ideas of what to blog about, but most of those are in depth projects I'm way to lazy to ever start. One is like, my life in 30 pictures or something like that. Sounds cool but I'm lucky to pound out a single post let alone have a stockpile.

Toriz said...

Can't do the screen shot, but here's what's now in my draft folder:

Movie reviews
Book reviews
2 posts about some TV shows I watched on the Discovery channel
A couple of posts ready to publish around Midsummer
A few posts ready for publishing on birthdays coming up

As you can see, I've added some new posts lately... I will get them all published in the end though... Honest!

TMC said...

I don't keep posts in draft. If they end up drafts by accident, I delete them. I'm tidy that way.

C. Beth said...

Some of these definitely pique my curiosity and I hope you'll turn them into posts.

All together now..."BOOBS! BOOBS! BRING ON THE BOOBS!"

Tami said...

I'm only a month late, but I finally got my drafts cleaned up. sorry I missed your link-up day.

http://tdreads.blogspot.com/2011/06/knock-knock-knockhousekeeping.html