STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Six Word Saturday

Rapture today? Will scrub toilets tomorrow.



Want to play along? All that's necessary to participate is to describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does with their entries.

Each week (probably on Sunday or Monday), I use random.org to select a bunch of entries to visit.  Or I visit everyone. Or even numbered entries. Or odd numbered entries. Or multiples of three. Depends on what's going on that week.  In addition, please visit the person ahead of you on the list (or visit everyone if you like!). That way everyone receives at least one visit!

If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky. I appreciate a link back (shiny code below if you like!). Otherwise, you're welcome to leave your six words in this post as a comment.

Please be sure to link either to your main page or (preferably) directly to the 6WS post. Links to blogs that do not contain a 6WS entry will be removed (sorry, just the button in the sidebar doesn't count as participating).



22 comments:

vivinfrance said...

First time here: 6 words for a life: Phew!

Unknown said...

Cleaning the toilet? isn't that one of things that could be put off for weeks, months (no probably not)

Find some rapture today though :)

Cheers, Fi

Becca said...

This whole rapture thing is beyond me!

soulbrush said...

Scrubbing toilets. OH NO! We have menopause, surely that is enough!!

Unknown said...

I have been living in a bubble -just watching the news and realised what your six words mean :)

Its just before six in Adelaide and we have the worst thunder and lightning just starting

Kerri said...

I love your six words!!!

Jazzbumpa said...

THAT is some great strategic planning!

Cheers!
JzB

Kathe W. said...

Well I'm scrubbing today as we have guests this evening.....and I'll be here tomorrow cleaning some more....no time for rapture!

Unknown said...

although it will mean you will have to scrub the toilets :P i hope the rapture isn't today, my birthday is on tuesday! :D

Amanda said...

Between your 6Ws and the comments...I've had a good laugh today! :)

Toriz said...

Rapture? Yeah, right! See you tomorrow!

21 Wits said...

Kind of still laughing here, and wishing you well....Toilets??? Really.....well okay then! It's always good to shine things up! I hope you have a better than wonderful rest of the weekend Cate! ;)

Sassy Britches said...

Or, as a good friend of mine is doing, use cleaning the toilets (mowing the lawn for him) as a pretty good reason for a dispensation and avoidance of any rapture negative consequences. :)

Toni said...

Yea, the toilets can definitely wait! :)

Karen Greenberg said...

I love your six words today! Of course, I think the toilets can always wait...
Have a great weekend!

C. Beth said...

Definitely a good plan!! I was reading that only 2-3% of the population would be raptured though, and that has me a little concerned about myself....

uthostage said...

Remember me? Do I seem vaguely familiar? LOL Well, I know I'm not going anywhere today. And I'm kidless. Whatever will I do with my day?

Have a great day hun! I hope you will see me around here more often. ;)

Susan in SC said...

I'm with you on waiting to clean toilets!

itgirlsbeware said...

Woot. You help me love Saturdays just a bit more.

Rachel Hoyt said...

I'm a day late but not 6 words short.

http://rhymemeasmile.blogspot.com/2011/04/six-word-sunday-runny-babbit-tweet.html

Rachel Hoyt said...

Oops! I posted the wrong link first. http://rhymemeasmile.blogspot.com/2011/05/six-word-sunday-runny-babbit-tweet.html This is the right one.

Bruno Laliberté said...

OOPS!! POSTED ON MY BLOG BUT NEARLY FORGOT TO LINK UP HERE...

i love the attitude. if it's all going to hell, why scrub it? funny one, really!!
:)~
HUGZ