STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Breaking

I didn't sleep last night. The wheels wouldn't stop spinning and I did far too much thinking.

I've decided I'm taking a break because I'm feeling really out of sorts and I can sense that I'm struggling to keep my head up. I'm not sure for how long but I'm feeling like it might be a week or so away from the blog (Six Word Saturday will still happen) and a big cut back on Twitter. Unless I decide it would be more therapeutic to blog about it all, in which case probably all of you will want to take a break from me.

In a somewhat related story, May is Mental Health Month. Check out their site for information on how to help yourself and how to support the 1 in 4 adults who suffer from a diagnosable and treatable mental health condition.

6 comments:

Whitney said...

**Huggs**
I'm praying for you and whatever you're going through. Lemme know if I can do anything. :)

Toriz said...

*Hugs*

Unknown said...

i'm very sad face that you are feeling out of sorts.

take care of you, babe.

the rest will follow...

plus, i'll always be tucked into your back pocket...wherever you shall go! (how effing creepy is THAT?)

yeah.

<3

C. Beth said...

Breaks can be a good thing. But I'll miss you. :)

Lots of hugs & less than threes.

Unknown said...

Hoping you're feeling better soon, I'm sending cyber hugs your way.

Take care

Bruno Laliberté said...

maybe you need to restructure the way you go about things so they don't become an additional burden to your daily life.
i personally don't tweet, and my facebook, which is private, is there only to hold all of the links to my blogs so my friends can see all of my posts in one glance. as for blogging, i may have crazy for a while, but i was home sick for over a year, so i had the time. since i've gone back to work and dealt with so many other issues, let's just i've cut back a bit and was surprised by the pressure i put on myself to post daily on all of my blogs. what if i didn't? nobody would die if i didn't, would they?
bring it to a level where it is enjoyable for YOU, and readers will enjoy what you have to say.

as for whatever else that keeps you up at night, may it resolve itself quickly, and to your satisfaction. funny though, me, it was two nights later that i remained sleepless in Montreal... i had taken two positive steps that day to deal with a long enduring negative experience and that got my brain into a frenzy.


take time to reflect, on what you want to offer, what you get out of all this, how much it's worth the effort [or not], etc. you'll find your own comfort zone.

good luck!!

HUGZ