STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Saturday, May 07, 2011

Six Word Saturday

Texas was awesome, going "home" next



I'm just catching my breath between trips. Joe's currently in FL and next weekend we'll be visiting family back "home" in NY and PA.  


Want to play along? All that's necessary to participate is to describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does with their entries.

Each week (probably on Sunday or Monday), I use random.org to select a bunch of entries to visit.  Or I visit everyone. Depends on what's going on that week.  In addition, please visit the person ahead of you on the list (or visit everyone if you like!). That way everyone receives at least one visit!

If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky. I appreciate a link back (shiny code below if you like!). Otherwise, you're welcome to leave your six words in this post as a comment.

Please be sure to link either to your main page or (preferably) directly to the 6WS post. Links to blogs that do not contain a 6WS entry will be removed (sorry, just the button in the sidebar doesn't count as participating).



30 comments:

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Well, you're just having yourself a great little time flitting from here to there and everywhere, aren't you? :-)

Juniper said...

Enjoy your family visit! :-)

Jim said...

I am glad you are getting to travel a bunch, Cate. It is nice to be home but also nice to visit with the relatives. Some of your cares can be left behind for a bit.

Happy 6WS!
..

Jim said...

I wonder where in Texas you went. We live just north of Houston, up where the hills start.
..

Unknown said...

My brother & his wife are in Texas cause he's in the Army. He will be shipped out in Oct so I'd love to make it there before that to visit him & check out some fun stuff in Texas!

Anonymous said...

I've been to TX three times :)

Self Sagacity said...

Texas is my second home.

Bruno Laliberté said...

i see you're cumulating serious air miles here!!!
:)~
HUGZ

soulbrush said...

sooo glad you are having fun. that's what it's all about, forget everything and get out there and have FUN.

The Fat Chick said...

I've never been to Texas...I hear everything is bigger out there...maybe the Fat Chick would fit right in! lol

NCSue said...

Hi there!
My six words are:
START YOUR WEEKND WITH A LAUGH!
http://acts17verse28.blogspot.com/2011/05/start-your-weekend-with-laugh.html

Thank you for hosting. I’m a follower. I've also got a page on my site that lists more than 150 hops for each day of the week. Check under the header for the link to that page.
I hope you’ll visit me soon and follow back!
Have a great week.
NCSue
http://acts17verse28.blogspot.com/2011/05/lets-kill-captcha.html

Unknown said...

New follower here!

Hope you have fun on your visit and wanted to let you know that I have added your button to my links page :)

Teri

Rachel said...

One of the best things about traveling is coming home. Have fun!

Kathe W. said...

travel and visiting family and friends is always wonderful-but coming home is fabulous! Safe journeys and Happy Weekend to you!

21 Wits said...

Welcome back home! Coming back is always bittersweet isn't it...you're happy to but you also tug at letting go of being away and just living in the moment of being away! So cool for you! Have a great week ahead !

Linda said...

Hey travelin' gal...Glad you are having fun!

Happy Saturday!

Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

Sherrie said...

Hi!
My first time joining in on Six Word Saturday. Glad you had a wonderful time in Texas. But home is a great place to go after traveling. Have a great day!

Sherrie
Food for Thought

Toriz said...

Hope the next trips go well

Sassy Britches said...

Safe travels! Hope you're having a good time~

C. Beth said...

Hoping that's somehow a good trip too. <3

Nikki Brown said...

There's no place like home!

Susan in SC said...

Sounds like you will be busy traveling and enjoying family! Enjoy!

Karen Greenberg said...

I've never visited Texas, just driven through. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Have a great week!

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

Happy Weekend,

Happy Mother's Day.

Mercy said...

Late in linking up. Stop by!!

Anonymous said...

have a wonderful time!

Toni said...

I'm glad you had a great time in Texas! I hope your trip "home" is enjoyable and not too stressful! :)

zaloette said...

This is truly a lovely day

Carolyn said...

It's so fun to visit your relatives. Enjoy!

San Diego Mobile Notary

Mercy said...

Sorry late to link up. No internet connection, hijacking MacDonalds free wi-fi :) Have a great week.