STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Six Word Saturday

cure for feeling overwhelmed - porch time



Want to play along? All that's necessary to participate is to describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does with their entries.

Each week (probably on Sunday or Monday), I use random.org to select a bunch of entries to visit.  Or I visit everyone. Or even numbered entries. Or odd numbered entries. Or multiples of three. Depends on what's going on that week.  In addition, please visit the person ahead of you on the list (or visit everyone if you like!). That way everyone receives at least one visit!

If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky. I appreciate a link back (shiny code below if you like!). Otherwise, you're welcome to leave your six words in this post as a comment.

Please be sure to link either to your main page or (preferably) directly to the 6WS post. Links to blogs that do not contain a 6WS entry will be removed (sorry, just the button in the sidebar doesn't count as participating).



20 comments:

Becca said...

I hope you start to feel better soon. Thanks for hosting each week!

Mercy said...

Hope you feel better soon, porch time sounds lovely.

Anonymous said...

We don't have porches here, just a veranda!

Toriz said...

Yep, sounds like a good option!

NCSue said...

THREE DAY WEEKEND WITH MY HONEY~

Thank you for hosting. I’m a follower, and this hop is found on a page on my site that lists more than 250 hops, memes, and photo challenges… some for each day of the week. Check under the header for the link to that page. I’ve also just started a BlogFrog community that focuses on hops, carnivals, memes, and photo challenges. Go to http://theblogfrog.com/1504201 to visit & participate.
I hope you’ll visit me soon. I follow back!
NCSue

Bruno Laliberté said...

time to reflect. i hope the view from your porch is conducive to such reflections...
:)~
HUGZ

(me, i'm high up and my balcony overlooks a bridge and the St-Lawrence river. beautiful!!)

soulbrush said...

aaaw wish I had a porch too.
thinking of you lots.

Debbie said...

A porch swing or rocker is the cure for most things :)

Unknown said...

Quiet time is often the best time to heal and nurture oneself - a porch just adds to the quality.

Enjoy and rest easy, things will get better

ReadyOrNot said...

What a great challenge. Thanks! I wish I had a front porch!

Kathe W. said...

Taking some porch time is important and taking care of your needs is even more important. We all appreciate what you do-but please recognize if you need to step back and do less we understand and only want what is best for YOU!
Have a wonderful weekend.
xoxo Kathe

Unknown said...

oh yes, with a good book and a glass of home-made lemonade...sigh...

Toni said...

I'm often jealous of your closed in porch. Enjoy your porch time!

C. Beth said...

You keep writing about this, and I'll be forced to really pressure The Engineer to get our deck built....

Amanda @ Ramblings said...

Porch time is always great.
Forgot what day it was...Six Word Sunday anyone. :)
Not only that...goofed the first time linking...oops.

Susan in SC said...

Porch time is just what the doctor ordered!!

Karen Greenberg said...

Porch time is PERFECT for feeling overwhelmed. I hope you were able to relax and enjoy your time. Do you have a porch swing?

Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree more!

Gowthami Nandigala said...

Helloo...
I just came to your space through some other blog...loved it..
tried my hands in nailing 6 words here for the first time...

wish I could see you regularly..
Gowthami

Jazzbumpa said...

Take a mirror - good for reflecting.

Cheers!
JzB