STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday the 13th

Are you superstitious? Does Friday the 13th scare you? Because I'm going to tell you a REALLY scary Friday the 13th story. Ready?

Are you sure you're ready?

You might want turn all the lights on and grab your wubby!!!

Here's the scary story. Today is Friday the 13th. I am on a plane (with JoeJohnston) going to see my family. Brother, sister, niece, nephew, mom, dad, gramma, in-laws. The whole bunch.

THE END.

What, you aren't scared? Because I'm TERRIFIED!!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I am one of those few people who actually think that Friday the 13th is no big deal. I kind of think that deeming a day as unlucky sort of makes it so. If we called it lucky Friday the 13th, just imagine how awesome of a day it could be!

Anonymous said...

I am so far from superstitious. I was born on a Friday the 13th :) everyone said it was bad juju for my mom, but I turned out to be the easy one to take care.

Toriz said...

Yeah, but I hear that story has a happy ending in which you come home and know it will be a while before a trip like that happens again! :)

Kimmy said...

Yeah, Friday the 13th is just anotehr day to me but I sure hope that your family visit goes really good!!! Good luck!

Maude Lynn said...

Oh, I'd be scared, too!

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

What? No Six Word Saturday? :-(

soulbrush said...

not superstitious about 13th, only I never walk under a ladder, never!
but your story sure is a scary one...LOL how did it go?