STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Six Word Saturday

too much waiting; need a plan


sorry for the lateness - blogger ate the post and im fixing from my phone. Hope this works now!

Want to play along? All that's necessary to participate is to describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does with their entries.

Each week (probably on Sunday or Monday), I use random.org to select a bunch of entries to visit.  Or I visit everyone. Depends on what's going on that week.  In addition, please visit the person ahead of you on the list (or visit everyone if you like!). That way everyone receives at least one visit!

If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky. I appreciate a link back (shiny code below if you like!). Otherwise, you're welcome to leave your six words in this post as a comment.

Please be sure to link either to your main page or (preferably) directly to the 6WS post. Links to blogs that do not contain a 6WS entry will be removed (sorry, just the button in the sidebar doesn't count as participating).



22 comments:

SparkleFarkel said...

If you're headed to Plans-R-Us, would you pick me one up, too? Thanks!

Kind weekend to you, SparkleFarkle~~~~~*

Amanda @ Rambling of an Empty Mind said...

tee hee hee...I got to be 4th because your post got eaten. Gotta love the glitches of technology. :)

Sailor's Valentine said...

Yep! I linked up to this one this week too! :)

21 Wits said...

Thank goodness Blogger got things fixed! I was worried we would be hanging on for....way too much time.... Have a HAPPY weekend Cate...!

Unknown said...

i, too, need a plan. however, watching tv while catching up on my "6 Word Saturdays" is a good plan!!! :D

Linda said...

I am good at waiting...but not at planning! Ha!

Hey Cate...I linked up today, but...when I copied the button from your post today it takes people to your last week's post when I clicked on it. I don't know if I did something wrong or not?

Linda

Rachel said...

Plans, I've got. Just need the money to get them going. Good luck with yours!

Gamma Sharon said...

I have to many plans going on right now... Need a break!
Happy SWS!

JJ said...

I'm following along.

Kathe W. said...

Have calm peaceful weekend!

soulbrush said...

gggrrrr we love to hate our computers!

Whitney said...

I was starting to think Friday the 13th had done you in! Either that, or your family had scared you to death. I waited up all night just to be the first to post my link and you never showed up!! LOL>

I'm kidding.

Blogger needs to regurgitate my posts!

Kerri said...

This is my first time doing Six Word Saturday - I love how simple, fun, and interesting it is! Great idea!

Susan in SC said...

I need a plan too!

Toni said...

I love plans. I always need a plan. Plans are good. Good luck with your plan!

Happy Saturday!

Becca said...

LOL Planning is my thing...can't stand life any other way!

Self Sagacity said...

Plans is the way I live. I function and accomplish so much more.

Melissa said...

I'm good at planning but not following through so much!

Bruno Laliberté said...

don't know what you need but seeking advice from different people, and drawing your own conclusion to better fit your need is the way to go.

good luck!!
:)~
HUGZ

Amalia said...

I am also a fan of plans. But it is very important to be able to flow with things, even when they interrupt the plan...

Unknown said...

You were missed! I'm glad we are all "back in business"!
Dianne

Toriz said...

Sometimes not having plans is OK.