STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Sunday, August 09, 2009

What about Sunday?

I never know what to blog about on Sundays. It's typically a low traffic day so I don't want to go with any of my good stuff (haha, like I even have any good stuff!). I don't really want to take it off. I don't feel like participating in a weekly meme.

For awhile, I was doing regular Sunday Confessions but I haven't felt like confessing anything lately. Every time I start, it turns into more of a Sunday Whining. You get enough of that from me Monday through Friday.

There are a lot of ideas in my head. My biggest stumbling block to carrying them out is not lack of time but lack of focus (caused by lack of sleep). If I could get a few of these things underway, I think it would trickle into other areas of my life and make a big difference. But even though I know this and I want this, my eyelids are heavy or I see something shiny.

I won't be home from our "anniversary trip" until sometime later this afternoon/evening. Maybe I'll magically sprout a new lease on life. Possibly my muse shall whisper something brilliant in my ear. Perhaps inspiration shall strike me. Guess it's better than lightning.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that the label for this post is rocket science. Ha. Have a good rest of the weekend.

Unknown said...

It's just nice to visit your buddies whenever you can...I don't care whether you have something profound to say. I like the everyday cate just as much:)...

Betty W said...

Yeah, I´ve noticed that about Sunday´s too. For me it´s the time I finally have enough time to get around to everyone´s blog. I don´t have kids at home anymore, so no one is bothering me. Hubby is usually sleeping the day away, so I read blogs.
Hope that "inspiration" strikes me too! :)

Gemma Wiseman said...

I must admit that I take part in a number of Sunday memes! It's the time when I get the opportunity to post a range of my photos and the different memes ensure that the photos are different!

Enjoy your anniversary!

Anonymous said...

I think a lot of people are dealing with lack of focus this summer.

Moxie said...

I felt like doing a Sunday Whining today, but I figured I'd give the only 14 followers (including you) I have a break. :P Haha.

Anyway, that's what Twitter was made for, right? Hehehe.

Have fun with the remainder of your trip.

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Well, you could start a Seven Word Sunday!

Mariana Soffer said...

I think that randomness can perfectloy well replace inspiration, so if the muse does not come, do not follow or invoke her, just invoke azar, random stuff, and plasmate it in the artwork, that can also be a good enough guide.

cherie said...

haha, you're so funny. well, i want to thank you for the drop by and for the sweet comment. very encouraging indeed! happy anniversary!!!

mo.stoneskin said...

I'm your muse right?

*muffled whisper*

Deal?

Toriz said...

Be careful. I hear ideas can get up to all sorts of things if left alone to entertain themselves. I expect that's not always a good thing, and is possibly sometimes quite dangerous.