STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Eat it!

Remember when I had a blog about food called FeastMyFace? And then remember when I saw something shiny and got fed up after about five minutes and destroyed it?

Well, it's back. I don't know how regularly I'll post there but I have had lots of thoughts about food, drink, recipes, fresh produce, and other related topics over the past few months so I've missed it a bit.

Anyways, if you're interested, FeastMyFace is public again with a brand new post about Amish Friendship Bread.

If you're not interested, you may continue to just come here for my daily spew of whateverness. But you are not free to quit coming here because that would make me cry. Do you really want to make me cry?

P.S. I think you all know what happens it you make me cry.
P.P.S. The answer is no, you do not want to make me cry.

13 comments:

cherie said...

i don't want to make you cry1 in fact, i'm bringing you smiles! please grab the Cupcake award from my sidebar - i just gave you one! hugs!

Kitty said...

I love Amish Friendship bread. I'll have to check that out. :)

Toni said...

YEARS ago I made Amish Frienship bread. I have to say I was slightly grossed out by the whole process. However it turned out really well. We even added some fruit to it. MMmmm

Barkley's Mommy said...

I'm so laughing right now, because I am getting ready to lauch the "sister" blog to my "When Pigs Fly" blog (http://winged-pigs.blogspot.com/). It's called "Eat, Craft, and Wine", but I have reserved the right to change the spelling of "wine" depending on what kind of day I'm having.

I'll send you an invite when I go live, and I will of course, add "Feast" to my "Love It List".

Blessings~
~~~Anne

Annelie said...

Ooooh, I've missed your food blog! Glad to have it back!

Jan Holt said...

I did not know about FeastMyFace... I'm off to visit now but I will never stop visiting you! No tears on my watch!

Rochelle said...

You're inspiring - I don't know how you can have a job and now THREE blogs (if you include Never Fall Away) and then of course handling Six Word Saturday's? I have trouble "keeping up" with just a blog and no job. You rock!

Melissa B. said...

I'm glad you started it up again. Always looking for a good recipe or 2. Thanks!

Sherri Murphy said...

I love recipes as I also have two blogs and one is for my recipes1 Looking forward to it.

C. Beth said...

Yay! Your post on Feast My Face has me thinking about a new project I might want to do...but I'm not sure yet if I want to put the time into it! Looking forward to drool-worthy posts....

Susan said...

Awwwwwww! I don't want to make you cry especially when you're such a ray of sunshine and brighten up my days. I'll have to do a little exploring to catch up on your FeastMyFace. Friendship bread sounds yummy in more ways than one!
Hugsssss, Susan
Now smile my little rosebud! :))

Unknown said...

you had me at amish.

and also bread.

but the amish thing interested me first.

you said it was like a dessert almost, if i remember correctly.

but can tards like me cook it?

without a bread maker?

or having never made bread from scratch?

andy

The Wife O Riley said...

I am always interested in food and stuff about food.

I am heading over there now so not to get punched in the face.