STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Thursday, July 02, 2009

ABCs of Kittydom

It's First Fursday! Today, we're participating in our first ever meme. Fun, right?

A - Age: Tonya is 9, Rusty just turned 6. In kitty years, we're both senior citizens. We want a tuna discount!

B - Bed size: Queen, as soon as we can make the humans move.

C - Chore you hate: Cleaning up after myself in the litter box. Snuggling with humans.

D - Dog's name: Better not be any dogs around here...

E - Essential start your day item: 4am songs to wake the humans.

F - Favourite colour: Salmon.

G - Gold or silver: Visa.

H - Height: How tall are shins? I'm exactly tall enough to wrap around shins when humans are on the stairs.

I - Instrument you play(ed): We are both excellent vocalists.

J - Job title: Professional Napper, Food Taster, Inspector of Items on Counters.

K - Kid(s): Neither of us have those parts.

L - Lick or bite: Rusty licks, Tonya bites.

M - Mom's name: Tonya was born to a street-kitty. Rusty came to earth in a spaceship.

N - Nicknames: Tonya - Nonni, Bizzitch, Woman. Rusty - Dude, Stripy, Mister.

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Tonya isn't allowed to stay overnight at the "hospital" anymore so her last stay was when she was fixed. Rusty hasn't stayed overnight since moving in from the shelter.

P - Pet peeve: Humans who close the refrigerator door before we're done browsing.

Q - Quote from a movie: "I'll tell you in another life, when we are both cats. ." - Sofia (Vanilla Sky)

R - Right or left handed: We mostly use our front-footies.

S - Siblings: Tonya had a brother. No idea about Rusty.

T - Time you wake up: 4am. Why don't you humans pay attention?

U - Underwear: Tonya isn't a fan. Rusty likes to nap in the humans' underwear.

V - Vegetable you dislike: Tomatoes and onions.

W - Ways you drink your coffee: Heavy on the cream, non-existent on the coffee.

X - X-rays you've had: Tonya had booty x-rays when she wasn't eating. And both kitties had sinus/head x-rays when they were sick with scurvy a year ago. (Both have very small brains)

Y - Yummy food you make: We are served yummy food, tyvm. We only make hairballs and other pleasant gifties.

Z - Zoo favourite: Lions and tigers.

Hope you enjoyed learning more about us while our human is asleep on the job.

14 comments:

Hit 40 said...

Keep a spray bottle of water nearby the kitchen counters. Just give a squirt when the kitty jumps on the counter. It will stop jumping up there. I don't want kitty hair in anyones food.

I try to keep my crazy cat lady like tendencies under control with the cat hair.

Omah's Helping Hands said...

Cool! I'll have to go write about my life with Grandma and Grandpa while Grandma is busy. ;)

Cute post/meme!

TMC said...

What kind of training is required to be a "professional napper"? I think I could do that job...

Melissa B. said...

My kitties are quite the vocalists, too. Although both do love to sleep with their humans, they are gradually realizing their goal of domination of the king-sized bed. A kitty meme? I think mine need to partake of this, too!

blognut said...

I love learning about the kitties. They're very interesting!

mo.stoneskin said...

I'm sorry to hear about (K), but you guys don't seem to bothered about that huh?

Unknown said...

boy i just love rusty and tonya!

even if she would eat my face off.

and what do you mean with the meme?

who, what, when, where, how?

just let me know homey, 'cause i'm down with that!

andy

betty said...

I enjoyed learning more about Tonya and Rusty; I'm thinking they are 2 spoiled kitties :)

betty

Toriz said...

Love it! :)

Beth said...

Very original. I feel like I know your kitties so well now.

Grand Pooba said...

My kitty is a sneaky little bastard, he's grabbed a pork chop from my plate and ran away with it before I even knew what happened!

2cats said...

My cat wake me up at 4 AM also. Except, my 20 pound boy like to jump on my on his way to his pedestal in the window. Have you ever been waken by 20 pounds landing on your stomach?

slacker-chick said...

My cat Kashi also likes to wake us up at 4:00am! She must have been a medical person in a past life because she'll take a flying leap and land precisely on my bladder. Works like a charm.

Annelie said...

I absolutely love this! Tonya & Rusty kick ass. And they are funny, too.

Say hi to your long haired human.