STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Six Word Saturday

taking control and it feels amazing


Want to play along? All that's necessary to participate is to describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does with their entries.

Each week (probably on Sunday or Monday), I use random.org to select a bunch of entries to visit.  Or I visit everyone. Depends on what's going on that week.  In addition, please visit the person ahead of you on the list (or visit everyone if you like!). That way everyone receives at least one visit!

If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky. I appreciate a link back (shiny code below if you like!). Otherwise, you're welcome to leave your six words in this post as a comment.

Please be sure to link either to your main page or (preferably) directly to the 6WS post. Links to blogs that do not contain a 6WS entry will be removed (sorry, just the button in the sidebar doesn't count as participating).



21 comments:

Mercy said...

Hope you're having a great weekend <3 My 6WS is up

Unknown said...

thats nice =)

Happy Saturday!

Gemma Wiseman said...

Sorry! Suddenly realised that I linked into last week's post! I was too early! So I am linked to the right one now!

Have a great weekend!

Self Sagacity said...

Today is six words on the week's hot subject. "Self Sagacity Top Commenter Contest Winner!" Hope that is ok!
I like your meme. Linked to you today. :-)

What are you doing on Thursdays? I invite you to join the Thursday Two Questions to meet other writers on this meme. Thursday Two Questions

NCSue said...

Hi, and thanks for hosting.

My 6 words for this week:
LIFE IS GETTING BACK TO NORMAL.

I've included a link to your hop on my site - there's a page devoted to hops for every day of the week. Go to the top of my sidebar for links to these pages:
Blog Hops For Every Day Of The Week!
Help make the world a better place!,
How to help earthquake/ tsunami victims in Japan

I promise to donate $2 to Japan relief efforts for each new Google Friend Connect Follower of my blog throughout the remainder of March!

Have a great week!

NCSue
http://acts17verse28.blogspot.com/

21 Wits said...

Hooray it's Saturday again!!!! I can't believe the amount of posts already! People are up and ready this morning!!!! Could it be spring is in the air!!! here is my post

http://twincitiesblather.blogspot.com/2011/03/six-word-saturday-anticipation.html

Kathe W. said...

being in control does feel amazing!
Enjoy your Saturday!

Maude Lynn said...

I like this one!

Anonymous said...

I can totally relate to your six words. I'm taking control of my career and I am so excited about what the future holds. I'm a little nervous too, but it still feels incredibly empowering! All the best to you Cate! - G

Linda said...

Happy Saturday Cate! I am glad you are feeling "in control" today!

Thanks for always hosting SWS...you're the best! (smile)

Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

Donna said...

First, thank you for the venue.

What a positive spin. Inspires me to handle my situations more advocably. Savor the experience. Great choice of words!

Margaret Ann said...

My 6 for you: "Delightful thoughts from your sincere spirit!"

It really does feel super exhilarating when one does that! :)

Susan in SC said...

Have a great weekend!

-Hynz- said...

I love your 6words.. Im glad you feel empowered!!

Toriz said...

Too right... And so it should!

TMC said...

awesome!

p.s. I like the pink! :)

C. Beth said...

#booyah AND #jazzhands

Marsha said...

I play occasionally... my six words this week were "wasting too much time on Facebook".

Thanks for hosting. I enjoy the challenge of coming up with a six word description of what is happening in my life.

21 Wits said...

Wow, I thought I had this link posted, my computer was crazy Saturday ...but I was so surprised to see that my post wasn't in the list! Computer madness and probably not enough coffee! So I'm putting it in again....cuz it has a really fun video!

Sailor's Valentine said...

I love this concept! I have joined the link up!

Sailor's Valentine said...

I love this concept! I have joined the link up!