STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Six Word Saturday

so many beautiful flowers blooming, achoo!


Want to play along? All that's necessary to participate is to describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does with their entries.

Each week (probably on Sunday or Monday), I use random.org to select a bunch of entries to visit.  Or I visit everyone. Depends on what's going on that week.  In addition, please visit the person ahead of you on the list (or visit everyone if you like!). That way everyone receives at least one visit!

If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky. I appreciate a link back (shiny code below if you like!). Otherwise, you're welcome to leave your six words in this post as a comment.

Please be sure to link either to your main page or (preferably) directly to the 6WS post. Links to blogs that do not contain a 6WS entry will be removed (sorry, just the button in the sidebar doesn't count as participating).




21 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is my first Six Word Saturday. I had a blast. Thanks.

Unknown said...

just got back to blog,and this is my first Six Word Saturday for this year.... =)

hope you'll drop by...

vhen

Kathy said...

Yes, so many flowers indeed! The flowers don't bother me so much, but oh that Georgia pine tree pollen :(

NCSue said...

How's this:

House looks like it's been bombed!


Thanks for hosting!

I've included a link to your hop on my site - there's a page devoted to hops for every day of the week. Go to the top of my sidebar for a link to this page, and have a great week!

http://acts17verse28.blogspot.com/

Also, please read recent posts called “Expletive Deleted? THANK YOU VERY MUCH!” and “I have sex”. I’d love to hear your opinion!

NCSue

Anonymous said...

I haven't participated in this for a while. Nice to be doing it again. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

21 Wits said...

I hope your allergies are easing up! Great 6WS post for it though! I can't believe it's Saturday already...this week really flew by!

Martha said...

I sneezed 20 times in a row last evening. I was sitting by the open patio door enjoying the fresh air and achoo x 20. Crazy!

Kathe W. said...

love your six words- spring is definitely here with all our daffodils and blossoming trees! YAY!

Anonymous said...

Good ol' pollen season! But the flowers are beautiful :)

Sarah said...

I'm moving and I dontwanna. Free cocktails to anyone who comes help me pack!! ;) (Serious.)

Jessica said...

Boy can I relate to this! I love that Spring is finally here but oh boy my allergies are driving me crazy! Stock up on the Claritin, hun!!!

Unknown said...

Hello from Oklahoma!
I love spring, but I do not like Oklahoma's spring storms!
Dianne @
http://buterflydreamz.blogspot.com/

Linda said...

Not many flowers yet, here in Kansas...but I am looking forward to them. However...I have the allergy issues too...so I will be atchoo-ing too!

Happy Saturday!!!

C. Beth said...

Aww, I started reading it and thought it was cheerful, then I got to the last word. Allergies have to come in and spoil the fun, don't they?!

Toni said...

Bless you!

Flowers are pretty. Allergies suck.

Hope they're not too bad for you!

Happy Saturday! :)

I'm Grace said...

God bless you! I am right there with you.

TMC said...

The sweet peas (my favorite!) and the fresias and the California poppies are blooming. Can't wait for the daffodils to open up! The lemons are ripening on the tree and the oranges are there, ready for the picking.

Juniper said...

Sorry I've missed so many! Back with a short one today ;-)

annies home said...

in another week it will be the same way here

Bruno Laliberté said...

it'll be a while before we see anything sprouting here... but i can so relate. maybe i should stock up on the meds...
:D~
HUGZ

Toriz said...

Flowers are great... Sneezes are not!