STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Thursday, March 03, 2011

First Fursday: Remember Me?

Hello there, humans! It's been a very long time since my long-haired human let me anywhere near the computer to write a post. Probably because she left her job. I'm not sure what that means except that she doesn't go away nearly as often and thinks she should pet me all day.

Anyways, for those of you who are too fried from catnip haven't had the pleasure of making my acquaintance yet, I am Tonya. Fluffy diva-cat extraordinaire. Sweetness in feline form. Let me straighten my halo while you do your job and provide me with some tuna. I live with this lady you call Cate and the short-haired human. And also with the stripy evil one called Rusty. It is Rusty whom I wish to speak about today.

As I grow older, wiser, and beautifuller, Rusty grows more jealous of my awesomeness. He hates it when my humans show me attention and retaliates by waiting until they watch that bright picture box-thing before he attacks me. It's violent and my lovely hair flies every which direction as I try to defend myself. I certainly don't wave my tail in his face to antagonize him!

One evening, the long-haired human lost her patience and decided to punish Rusty with jail time. She put him in his box, which is the same box that they use to transport us to the lady with the poky things once a year. Don't tell anyone but I'm actually a little envious of Rusty's box because his has a fancy sunroof and mine doesn't. Of course, he's too stupid to understand how good he has it.

After Rusty had served his sentence, short-haired human opened the top of his cage to let him out. Rusty immediately poked up his head through the roof. And then sat there. He even went so far as to smash his stupid empty head into the front door of the cage, waiting for the humans to open it. See what I mean about being too stupid? He sat in his cage for five whole minutes (which is like three days in cat-time) before he finally realized he was free. What a moron!

Anyways, maybe Rusty will post next month. Assuming he's not "stuck" in his box again.

Hisses, face eatings and all the cat hair you can eat,

4 comments:

C. Beth said...

It's great to have you back, Tonya! I'm laughing thinking about Rusty being "stuck" in his box.

Unknown said...

Poor Tonya, the things you have to put up with!

Linda said...

Thanks for the laughs! I needed that today.

Cute....

Have a good day!

Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

Toriz said...

Kero said...

Hi there.

I'm glad your humans finally let you have some computer time. They don't seem to have figured out that everything that comes in to the house belongs to us and should, therefore, be used by us when we want to use it!

Anyway, I'm sorry to hear about all the things you have to put up with... Like living with such a daft cat like Rusty (I knew a cat like that once). And I hope your humans learn the correct way to treat you and start serving you tuna on demand.

Licks and sniffs,
Kero the Westie