STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Friday, March 11, 2011

Dreaming Reality

Last night, I had a dream that Joe and I were on vacation. He wanted to surf and I was worried because he's never surfed before. And also I was worried because that's just how I roll. When we reached the beach, the waves were massive, larger than anything we've ever seen before.

When I woke up, I grabbed Gwen (my Blackberry) and caught up on overnight tweets, where news of the earthquake and resulting tsunami dominated the stream.

My thoughts are with everyone affected in Japan and around the Pacific.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG, you're psychic! What am I thinking?

Seriously though it is just awful. I just can't even look at the pictures out of Japan. My eyes burn from trying not to cry.

Toriz said...

:(

C. Beth said...

That's freaky, Sasha.

It wasn't the news I wanted to wake up to. I'm finding myself trying not to think about it too much, which may not be the most mature way to handle it, but...there ya go.