STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Six Word Saturday

Describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does each week with their entries.

Too tired to count to six

Each week (probably on Sunday or Monday), I use random.org to select a bunch of entries to visit. That way, everyone has equal chance. In addition, please visit the person ahead of you on the list (or visit everyone if you like!). That way everyone receives at least one visit!

All that's necessary to participate is to post your own six words. You can post an explanation if you wish but it's certainly not required. If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky. I appreciate a link back (shiny code below if you like!). Otherwise, you're welcome to leave your six words in this post as a comment.

Please be sure to link either to your main page or (preferably) directly to the 6WS post. Links to blogs that do not contain a 6WS entry will be removed (sorry, just the button in the sidebar doesn't count as participating).



19 comments:

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Too tired to count to six? I wish I were tired enough to go back to sleep! Woke up a while ago, and that was the end of the night--after only four and a half hours. Ugh!

6WS: (Yawn)

Juniper said...

I hope you have your va-va-voom back soon! x

silver star said...

Wow! You are tired! Hope you can get some rest soon.

A Woman Of No Importance said...

Sorry to hear you are tired... x

The Brown Recluse (TBR) said...

Restful days are coming...hang in there!!

Jessica said...

I feel your pain. My kids were up bright and early at 6:30 this morning and this is my day to sleep in! No fun! (And my husband is still sound asleep! No fair!)

Hope you get to catch up on your rest sweetie!

Joanie said...

I hear ya! Try to get some rest this weekend.

Melissa B. said...

Hope you get caught up, both on your work and on your sleep, soon!

Unknown said...

Me Too... Damn this cough. So much to do and no energy to do it....

Katherine Krige said...

I feel your pain. Hope your oomph comes back soon.
Katherine

Unknown said...

Good morning! It's a bright sunny day (but windy!) here.
I have a sick child here, so I'm tired too. She isn't sleeping well because she has a fever, and a headache.

Jazzbumpa said...

Seems your not the only one.

Cheers!
JzB

Jazzbumpa said...

Ooops! YOU'RE not the only one.

JzB (bad proof-reader)

Donna B. said...

You MUST be tired and busy. It is the season for such things. Thanks for the link, I will put it on my blog and have taken up the challenge today. Thanks!

Creatively Sensitive said...

Post-exam fatigue? How'd they go?

Lauren said...

Can I play too? Do I need 6 words here?

C. Beth said...

I hope you got some good rest last night! Happy 6ws (late)!

Toriz said...

I think there's something about this time of year that makes people tired. Or is it just my imagination?

Anonymous said...

I needed this check-in of 6 words this week. I'm glad I found this site.