STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Make

Day #6 Prompt: Make. What was the last thing you made? What materials did you use? Is there something you want to make, but you need to clear some time for it? - Gretchen Rubin (@gretchenrubin)

I'd like to "make" something creative now that classes are almost done. The most creative thing I've made recently was dinner for Joe on Saturday night, but that was Gordon Ramsay's recipe (no, I didn't swear or call Joe a donkey).

I'm ready to "make" some stories and do some writing soon.


4 comments:

C. Beth said...

These are good questions. "Making" a Gordon Ramsay meal is always a good idea.

Grand Pooba said...

Make? Hmmmm, dinner! Does that count?

Joanie said...

I made dinner. pork tenderloin, pierogis and green beans! It was yummy!

Toriz said...

Making things is fun! :)