STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Six Word Saturday

Describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does each week with their entries.

Is summer over yet?  Soon?  Please?!?!?

Each week (probably on Sunday or Monday), I use random.org to select a bunch of entries to visit. That way, everyone has equal chance. In addition, please visit the person ahead of you on the list (or visit everyone if you like!). That way everyone receives at least one visit!

All that's necessary to participate is to post your own six words. You can post an explanation if you wish but it's certainly not required. If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky. I appreciate a link back (shiny code below if you like!). Otherwise, you're welcome to leave your six words in this post as a comment.

Please be sure to link either to your main page or (preferably) directly to the 6WS post. Links to blogs that do not contain a 6WS entry will be removed (sorry, just the button in the sidebar doesn't count as participating).



17 comments:

Anonymous said...

The funny thing is while trying to find six words that fit me I found myself. Corny i know but STILL True. Thank you!

Nikke Brown said...

I'm still waiting to have a summer. Our summer in Alaska has been really sucky. Didn't get above 80 at all this year!
I am looking forward to the smells and colors of fall though.

soulbrush said...

people are so interesting,we all differ so much. I am dreading autumn- though i love the colours -as that signifies an ending and probably another very difficult winter.

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Sorry. Summer isn't officially over until long after Labor Day. :-(

Toriz said...

It depends how you look at it to whether Summer is over yet. If - like me - you look at the fact that Midsummer is June 21st, and the year is meant to be broken in to equal seasons, then the answer is, yes. Because going on that basis we're now in Autumn/Fall, since MidAutumn/MidFall would be around September 20th. However, if - like many people - you insist that this is not the case, then the answer is, no. So, like I said, it depends on how you look at it.

Linda said...

All I know is I am looking forward to some cool weather and colorful trees...and maybe a little trip to Branson. (:>)

Happy Saturday!

amanda @ ramblings of an empty mind said...

Your made me laugh this week, you're counting the days left of summer for a completely different reason than I am...although I am looking forward to school starting, sort of. :)

Rochelle said...

Oh mannn - I feel like Summer in Seattle never even happened - can we switch?

Nancy said...

I really don't want summer to end. Last winter was atrocious and I'm not looking forward to more of the same in a few short months.

Anonymous said...

You can send your the rest of your summer here, please!

Anonymous said...

Wow. That was sad. I can write the words good.

Lora said...

if the heat is any indication...nope.

Olivia said...

I think my kids are feeling the same. We're starting school on Monday, and they are glad!

Unknown said...

bless baby jeezus, the first day of school is a mere 4 days away!

so, yes...summer can be done.

you're welcome.

<3

silver star said...

This summer has had its rough moments, so while I would like it to end for that reason, I won't miss the warmer temps when October comes around (I usually work outdoors that month).

Jennifer in MamaLand said...

Only too soon... as a gardener in Canada, I try to curb the impulse to wish it gone. Winter here is long and brutal. :-(

TMC said...

oh jeebus, i'm one of those unreliable folks! :( what a disgrace!!