STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Six Word Saturday

Describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does each week with their entries.

each week busier than the previous

Freely apply that however you like...

Each week (probably on Sunday or Monday), I use random.org to select a bunch of entries to visit. That way, everyone has equal chance. In addition, please visit the person ahead of you on the list (or visit everyone if you like!). That way everyone receives at least one visit!

All that's necessary to participate is to post your own six words. You can post an explanation if you wish but it's certainly not required. If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky. I appreciate a link back (shiny code below if you like!). Otherwise, you're welcome to leave your six words in this post as a comment.

Please be sure to link either to your main page or (preferably) directly to the 6WS post. Links to blogs that do not contain a 6WS entry will be removed (sorry, just the button in the sidebar doesn't count as participating).



15 comments:

Shayla said...

Haven't done this in a while!!!

Megan said...

Yes, I would agree with this in some instances. Good luck with whatever it is you need to get done! Happy Saturday!

sema said...

I too feel this way with work to do list becoming longer each day :)

JoyACookin' said...

Oh, man; does that ever describe my life these days. Nonetheless, trying to keep up with daily posts. People Should Be Plucky About Eggs. See what others are doing to stay safe while cooking and eating eggs.

Linda... said...

Nice blog. I'm a new blogger and I am following you now; please follow me back. Thanks.

http://Lindalovesblog.blogspot.com

Kathy said...

Been missing your blog posts! Have a restful weekend!

Nancy said...

Has been way too long since I participated. Glad to be part of the gang again, at least for now. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. :)

Anonymous said...

For the last 3 weeks in a row, I've felt like I was one day behind. If it was Thursday, it felt like it should be Friday. While I was super busy, it still felt like the weekend just couldn't come fast enough.

Glad to be here again this week! -G

C. Beth said...

Hope school is going well!

amanda @ ramblings of an empty mind said...

I couldn't agree more with your 6 words this week! :)

Lora said...

mmm, i hear you. i'm taking a quick break from cleaning and laundry to check in :)

Anonymous said...

I am trying to Trying to participate in my blog life more often. Your SWS was just the inspiring affirmation I needed.

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

have an entry, thanks!

Toriz said...

I know the feeling too well!

silver star said...

I hope the next few weeks will be slower paced for you!