STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Six Word Saturday

Describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does each week with their entries.

this is supposed to be fun!

Freely apply that however you like...

Each week (probably on Sunday or Monday), I use random.org to select a bunch of entries to visit. That way, everyone has equal chance. In addition, please visit the person ahead of you on the list (or visit everyone if you like!). That way everyone receives at least one visit!

All that's necessary to participate is to post your own six words. You can post an explanation if you wish but it's certainly not required. If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky. I appreciate a link back (shiny code below if you like!). Otherwise, you're welcome to leave your six words in this post as a comment.

Please be sure to link either to your main page or (preferably) directly to the 6WS post. Links to blogs that do not contain a 6WS entry will be removed (sorry, just the button in the sidebar doesn't count as participating).



19 comments:

Megan said...

Looks like my link is on there from last week, so I updated it. =)

Interesting words this week. I could say that about some parts of school because this quarter is anything but fun. :0P

Have a great weekend!!

John (@bookdreamer) said...

The link is a continuation of last weeks under this weeks date. But posted anyway

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

I thought I was WAAY late in posting my link until I looked at Megan's and John's comments!

silver star said...

Yeah, weekends are supposed to be fun! So why do mine always suck? Oh well, try to enjoy yours!

Kel said...

Wow, those six words really do say it all. They fit perfectly over here! I was just stopping by to invite you to join our spotlight Saturday Blog Hop. Link up your own blog and also spotlight your favorite blog you'd like to share with everyone. I hope to see you there! Have a fantastic weekend!

Kel
www.betweenthelines-kel.com

Call Me Cate said...

Sorry about the early problems with Mr. Linky. I'm going to blame my boss, the Drama Llama, for the interruptions when I was setting up this post on Thursday. Anyways, A fresh new Mr. Linky is now in place and I moved all of your links to it. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

SWS is fun! It's the easiest blogging day of the week! I'm in again today! - G

Lola said...

Returned later today to find new Mr Linky so posted my link only to notice immediately afterwards it had been updated in the meantime together with previous old links! Now looks as if I've got two but am unable to remove the second one myself! Can you do this please?!

Betty W said...

It sounds like you are referring to your trip? Mysterious... :)

Linda said...

I always say..."Are we having fun yet?" But that's only 5 words! Ha! (:>)

Have a good Saturday without the "Drama lamma" around.

CiCi said...

What? Life? Writing? Blogging? What?

JoyACookin' said...

This is supposed to be fun. Yes, but sometimes life has it's way. We all so what we can. With what we can get away.

Pop Tarts come to Times Square. It is going to kill us. If we don't stop the madness.

Just say Julie said...

things that are supposed to be fun usually stress me out too much to enjoy them. Hope that's not the case with you.

Gamma Sharon said...

It is fun! 6WS that is!

Toriz said...

Lots of things are supposed to be something, but that doesn't mean they will be!

soulbrush said...

what is supposed to be fun? life?

Unknown said...

i try not to assume anything anymore.

it leads to disappointment...

just go with your flow dude!

and keep a couple xanax close at hand if need be...one should always be prepared!

<3 andrea

C. Beth said...

I hope you are having some fun!

Patti Edmon Artist said...

found you through Soulbrush - hadn't ever considered describing a day in six words but I certainly enjoyed it! thanks for your creativity!