STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I'm not dead

For the eleventy bajillion few zero people who were wondering about the lack of posts this week, I want to assure you that I am not dead.

We were away all last weekend and then I've spent the last 2 days freaking out about one of my final exams. I took it today and now I can move on to freaking out about how I did on it.

So there will be new posts soon. And not written by zombies.

5 comments:

Toriz said...

I dunno... Zombie's often write interesting posts, so a post writtten by a zombie might not be too much of a bad thing.

Anyway, hope your time "away" was nice, and that you did well on the exam.

MarjnHomer said...

hopefully yopu did well

Jeanie said...

Quit freaking out, because I bet you did great.

Kathy said...

I've been missing you...Wondered where you were.

C. Beth said...

As long as the final was also not written by zombies, I'm guessing you did pretty well. :)