STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Unproductive

This morning, I came into work early because I have so much to accomplish. Work projects, schoolwork, etc.

So let's see what happened. I arrived at 7:45am, went to get my coffee, and was cornered by the boss for 90 minutes.

90 minutes. That's an hour and a half. You know what I could've done in that amount of time?
  • read a chapter in my textbook
  • finished the ordinance updates
  • written an article that I should've written last night
And now I've just wasted another 10 minutes whining about the boss's whining.

Guess I should get to work...

7 comments:

Teri said...

LOL, gosh that sounds so familiar.

aprilmecheelesdulllife said...

That is do funny !! That is how it always goes for me. Want to get alot done and end up not getting anything done..

Unknown said...

There is a person my husband encounters at work that takes up so much time when he gets talking that they actually have a line item on their time sheet for talks with him. (They have to account for how many hours they work doing certain tasks.) I hope the rest of your day gets better.

Toriz said...

Do you feel better for the whining? Because, if you do, then it wasn't a waste of time.

C. Beth said...

90 minutes. That's actually pretty impressive. I mean, I'm not sure I could keep going for 90 minutes!

(Okay, I probably could.)

Jeanie said...

It seems like when a work day starts out bad it often stays bad. I hope yours got better.

Autumn said...

Lol been there, had that happen!! And after the first 10 minutes of listening to them drone on and on all you're thinking about is the time you're wasting by standing there. Which just makes it drag on even more!!! Love ya girly!