STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Friday, June 04, 2010

Creator

Look what I made!



And when I say *I*, I totally mean *I*. You may credit God or Ceiling Cat or the Dharma Initiative or Joss Whedon or Steve Jobs if you like, but I planted it, I watched something eat it last year before it could bloom, I have visited it every morning sweet-talking it into blooming. And today, it bloomed.

I hope that's a sign of good things. And that all of its little friends (there are 7 more though this is by far the largest for some reason) will join it in blooming soon.

13 comments:

C. Beth said...

That is so pretty! My black thumb is entirely impressed.

Isabella said...

It's so purty. Very impressed! :)

Toriz said...

:)

CiCi said...

I agree, you did it. YOU.DID.IT.
And a great job too.

Toni said...

It's so pretty!!! (Joss Whedon? Really? Hehe) Anyway, I could NEVER grow anything. Although, if you need a plant assasinated, I'm your girl! I don't charge much either!

Unknown said...

You do pretty things! All I have planted is boring vegetables (and I can't even say that I did anything because they were already grown into plants when I bought them.)

Lisa said...

That's awesome! See, gardening doesn't totally suck.

Jeanie said...

I love that you are rejoicing in this beautiful creation today.

Kimmy said...

I love lilies!! Beautiful :o)

Juniper Saltus said...

Don't eff with the Dharma Initiative man. (**Looks nervously around...**)

Your flower is beautiful! I can't wait until after my big move so I can start my garden. Gerbera Daisies anyone?

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

love this,
very elegant!

Rochelle said...

You are so talented - you made it realllll purdy too! :)

Caty said...

It's beautiful! Nice work :)