STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Six Word Saturday

Describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does each week with their entries.

another week gone already? time flies...

Each week (probably on Sunday or Monday), I use random.org to select a bunch of entries to visit. That way, everyone has equal chance. In addition, please visit the person ahead of you on the list (or visit everyone if you like!). That way everyone receives at least one visit!

All that's necessary to participate is to post your own six words. You can post an explanation if you wish but it's certainly not required. If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky. I appreciate a link back (shiny code below if you like!). Otherwise, you're welcome to leave your six words in this post as a comment.

Please be sure to link either to your main page or (preferably) directly to the 6WS post. Links to blogs that do not contain a 6WS entry will be removed (sorry, just the button in the sidebar doesn't count as participating).



20 comments:

MJ said...

Hey I'm a first time participator in Six Word Saturday! Love it :)

Margaret Ann said...

I totally agree with you on that "speeding time" thing...the older I get...the faster it goes...must be all that wisdom I am accumulating! LOL :)

JoyACookin' said...

Yes, Margaret Ann, the consolation for growing old is wisdom. Now if we can all just put that wisdom quickly to best use, we'd be brilliant!

Unknown said...

Hi! I havent done SWS for a while, but Im back!

C. Beth said...

Yes, it's amazing! Sometimes the time flying is a good thing, sometimes not so much....

I hope it's a refreshing weekend for you, Cate.

Caroline said...

So very true !!! Hard to believe June is halfway gone !!
Happy 6WS

Caroline

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Time flies? So do Canada geese!

Tripping to Panama!

Caty said...

It sure does fly! It's almost frightening...

Unknown said...

I agree on speeding time, however I was glad to see this week end!!!

Perfectly Unperfect said...

I am loving this meme! Thanks!

Teri said...

Gee, if growing old means accumulating wisdom...I am a genius! lol

Toriz said...

Yeah... Where is the time going?

Juniper Saltus said...

Tell me about it. Where does the time go?

Sharon said...

I know what you mean. Sometimes I wish we could just push a slow down or pause button in our lives.

Happy 6WS to you!

Unknown said...

i totally think that time flies also.

like a bird, because you know how *they* sh!t on you? yeah...life does that sometimes too.

I'M HERE! I'M HERE!

<3 andrea

soulbrush said...

time flies when you are having fun
drags when you are not.

I'm Grace said...

Time does fly by. Enjoy every minute.

amanda @ Ramblings of an Empty Mind said...

Time flies indeed, to the point that we have a week and a bit left of school for the year and I am teaching like we have a month left. Oy!

H said...

<3

Kelsey said...

First timer here, too. Weee!