STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Saturday, June 05, 2010

Six Word Saturday

Describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does each week with their entries.

exploring my artistic side with watercolors

Each week (probably on Sunday or Monday), I use random.org to select a bunch of entries to visit. That way, everyone has equal chance. In addition, please visit the person ahead of you on the list (or visit everyone if you like!). That way everyone receives at least one visit!

All that's necessary to participate is to post your own six words. You can post an explanation if you wish but it's certainly not required. If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky. I appreciate a link back (shiny code below if you like!). Otherwise, you're welcome to leave your six words in this post as a comment.

Please be sure to link either to your main page or (preferably) directly to the 6WS post. Links to blogs that do not contain a 6WS entry will be removed (sorry, just the button in the sidebar doesn't count as participating).



19 comments:

Jim said...

I am betting on you, Cate!
Happy 6WS!
..
BTW, I once found a rainbow colorer that changes the letters to colors of the rainbow.
..

Nana said...

I just found you this morning - now we are past six words. lol My page jumped when I was signing the linky-doo-hickey and so I wound up on the bottom also but did not participate in 6WS that week. Forgive a newbie, will ya?
Happy Saturday :)

Margaret Ann said...

Love that you and your artistic Muse are playing...Watercolors are so hypnotic and wonderfully unpredictable. Enjoy the fun! :)

John (@bookdreamer) said...

Feet up, cup of tea, slab of cake and working my way through seven series of Shameless. Half way through series five. Just suffice to say not sure if the dark adult humour and drama would translate to American tastes. HBO are in talks about an American version but the track record of adaptation is not good.

My 6WS

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

I really wish I hadn't been first in the lineup this morning. Maybe I should try experimenting with watercolors when I can't sleep!

Six Words about Insomnia

Juniper Saltus said...

Such a pretty entry today! Share some of your work?

Missy | Literal Mom said...

very artistic!

Toriz said...

Awesome! Tell us how it goes!

I'd love to do something like that. But it's kind of impossible now. I used to love drawing though. I never trried watercolours, but would have liked to.

Teri said...

This is my first time playing and' I am hooked six words now'.

Thanks for providing the way to share.

Bing Yap said...

i wish i could go back to my watercolor painting again!!! great 6ws!

brandi said...

~happy painting...may you be filled with great inspirationa nd creativity! warm wishes and brightest blessings~

C. Beth said...

I'm excited to see how it turns out!

Pretty letters. :)

Katherine Krige said...

Hope you create a masterpiece today!

monica said...

Happy Saturday!!

Maude Lynn said...

Pretty!

Anonymous said...

yeah for Saturdays and painting and people we love!

Loui♥ said...

Just found you..
decided to add my 2 cents worth..
please enjoy..
now gonna check some of the other entries..
Warm sandy hugs from Florida
Loui♥

JoyACookin' said...

Sorry, computer problems prevented earlier posting. Limping along with a post shorter than usual. May be a good discipline for me; I do go on! Hope I'm not too late; it's still Saturday.

soulbrush said...

first time i didn't post in months, shows how blue i really am. sorry, will be back hopefully next week.