STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Six Word Saturday

In NYC, wishing for better weather



Want to play along? All that's necessary to participate is to describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does with their entries.

Each week (probably on Sunday or Monday), I use random.org to select a bunch of entries to visit.  Or I visit everyone. Or even numbered entries. Or odd numbered entries. Or multiples of three. Depends on what's going on that week.  In addition, please visit the person ahead of you on the list (or visit everyone if you like!). That way everyone receives at least one visit!

If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky. I appreciate a link back (shiny code below if you like!). Otherwise, you're welcome to leave your six words in this post as a comment.

Please be sure to link either to your main page or (preferably) directly to the 6WS post. Links to blogs that do not contain a 6WS entry will be removed (sorry, just the button in the sidebar doesn't count as participating).



30 comments:

Anonymous said...

As are we all. Sunshine, we miss you.

Elaine said...

Sorry you're not having good weather. We have our fingers crossed for some late (very) summer sunshine this weekend.

Dawn said...

Sorry the weather isn't cooperating! Blessings.

Unknown said...

Beautiful weather where I am - I could package some up and send it your way :-) Hope it improves for you

21 Wits said...

Oh lucky for you, what a great city to visit! My sister-in-law flew there last Thursday....it's too bad the weather is not behaving, but maybe it will change...as the weather here has been more fall like but beginning today it'll be like summer, and even possibly (I'm not kidding) coming near to the 80.s. Yes ,really ...so I'm hopeful you'll see a change there too!

Amanda @ Rambling of an Empty Mind said...

Wishing for better weather for your. :)

Unknown said...

weather isn't too cooperative here either....have a great weekend.
AND by the way I LOVE this hop!

Jim said...

I wish you better weather for NYC too, Cate! I am sort of envious of you although Colorado will be in my offing.
So perhaps my real NYC wish might be "wish I were there."
Happy 6WS! :)
..

Rachel said...

I've never been to NYC, I would love to go. Even if the weather was less than desirable.

Debbie said...

Enjoy - it's clearing up!

SassyCat3000 said...

new follower...

JJ said...

I am a new follower. Thanks, Karen S!

"On the canvas, but rising again."

South of the Fork said...

I hope the weather changes quickly for you!

TMC said...

Oooo, I hope I get a postcard! : )

C. Beth said...

Aww, bummer!! When you're in a fun city, the weather should really cooperate.

Janie Jones said...

Hope it's a good trip despite the uncooperative weather!

Toriz said...

Good weather is over... It's Autumn!

Bev Hankins said...

Just found you through The Disconnected Writer. Giving it a try.

Judie said...

Here's my six word entry:

"I hate rattlesnakes and relentless heat!!!"


Our little Yorkie was bitten by a rattlesnake on Tuesday. We've had quite a week!!!!

Middle Girl said...

Bummer about the weather.

betty said...

Hoping weather gets better while there!

safe travels!

betty

Elizabeth said...

I am going to join in the fun of Six Word Saturday.

I hope I know what to do. :)

Elizabeth

http://silversolara.blogspot.com

Patricia said...

This is my first participation in any "Button" Tour!! I may do this again!!


Patricia

Patricia said...

So... participants change every week!? I get it now!!

AMY said...

First time joining!
Love the responses bloggers give.
Amy's Life

Bruno Laliberté said...

in Montreal, wishing for more time off to enjoy it!! i hit the art scene this weekend!!
:)~
HUGZ

Kathe W. said...

sorry you aren't enjoying the fine Saturday Fall weather we had yesterday-and now today we are back to rain! Ewww

soulbrush said...

love visiting every saturday and altho I don't get round to reading everyone's posts, I love the one's I do read.

Susie Clevenger said...

Shoot, sorry the weather is bad..

joursdemots said...

Come to France/better weather here

Nice idea - I shall be joining in the fun