STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Monday, September 26, 2011

My Six Words Were a Lie

Sorry, folks. I accidentally lied to you with my Six Word Saturday entry this week. Let me explain. Not because I have to explain but because I have 9245727 things to do today and I'm procrastinating easing myself into the week.

I scheduled my six words (In NYC, wishing for better weather) on Friday night. I always schedule my Six Words on Friday night so they can go live early in the morning. At that point, the forecast was for a rainy miserable Saturday and a slightly less but still rainy Sunday. I figured that by the time most people saw my words, I would indeed be "In NYC, wishing for better weather."

However, we never saw more than a sprinkle. It was actually a little warmer than I found to be ideal and Sunday, the sun was out for most of the day. We were prepared with umbrellas but never had to take them out of the bag.

So based on the information I had at the time, I forecast my future when I wrote my Six Words. An unintentional lie. Oops. Maybe next time I'll skip the weather man and listen to a Weather Hamster instead.

7 comments:

C. Beth said...

Yay...what a nice surprise!!

betty said...

I think that was better than getting a monsoon of rain! Sounds like it was a good weather weekend!!

betty

Toriz said...

How could you!

LOL... Just kidding!

These things happen.

Hey, look on the bright side... It gave you something to post about today! ;)

Theresa said...

it happens dont beat ur self up too hard over it !

Mim said...

Too funny!

soulbrush said...

We have a saying here in England,' If you don't like the weather, wait 5 minutes'!!! Cos that's how often it changes round here! So I forgive you.

JosephAlsarraf said...

I usually get disappointed if it doesn't rain when it's supposed to.