STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Six Word Saturday

oh to be a spoiled kitty



Want to play along? All that's necessary to participate is to describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does with their entries.

Each week (probably on Sunday or Monday), I use random.org to select a bunch of entries to visit.  Or I visit everyone. Or even numbered entries. Or odd numbered entries. Or multiples of three. Depends on what's going on that week.  In addition, please visit the person ahead of you on the list (or visit everyone if you like!). That way everyone receives at least one visit!

If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky. I appreciate a link back (shiny code below if you like!). Otherwise, you're welcome to leave your six words in this post as a comment.

Please be sure to link either to your main page or (preferably) directly to the 6WS post. Links to blogs that do not contain a 6WS entry will be removed (sorry, just the button in the sidebar doesn't count as participating).



24 comments:

Self Sagacity said...

Well I would love to be a spoiled kitty! Happy Saturday. :-)

Elaine said...

How lovely to be a spoiled kitty - lie around most of the day in a sunny spot, perhaps take a little walk around the garden, have tasty meals prepared without first having to think what to cook and go and buy it!

Anonymous said...

Is there any other kind? They make sure of it :)

Debbie said...

Maybe in my next life ;)

Rachel said...

I would just like to be spoiled lol

Kathy said...

I would love to be a spoiled kitty! Whoever said "it's a dog's life", never met my cat!

Unknown said...

a cat sure does have it made!
Have a great weekend!

betty said...

LOL! We could say here "Oh to be a spoiled corgi!"

Got to love our pets!! Hope you had a great weekend and I did play along this week :)

http://acorgiinsoutherncalifornia.blogspot.com/2011/09/6-world-saturday.html

(and thanks for your kind words in your email; that was really nice of you :)

betty

C. Beth said...

I don't know, I'd have trouble getting over the hairball part....

Susie Clevenger said...

I have two spoiled kitties...and yes I would love to be so spoiled :)

Whitney said...

Yep...it'd be nice. I think I'd rather be a dog though.
Hope you have a great weekend, Cate. :)

Toni said...

You've got that right! Cats have The life!

debi10kids said...

amen. It must be nice!
Just spending the day, sitting in the warm sun...being fed when you're hungry...caring for no one but yourself... for at least one day, it would sure be nice.

Anonymous said...

Spoiled kitties have all the fun...even in Autumn!

soulbrush said...

I don't really like cats, but kitties are so cute. Happy SWS to you all.

Marisa @ Getting Back To Basics said...

They do seem to have the life of rollie! Oh to be pampered like a much loved kitty...

Sarah K. (The Mama Pirate) said...

Oh yes, my kitties are uber spoiled. I'm quite jealous of them sometimes!

I always look forward to Six Word Saturday! Thank you for hosting this!

ReadyOrNot said...

Late linking up this week, but finally got to it : ) Thanks for hosting, as usual!

Martha said...

Amen to that - even the guinea pigs in this house are spoiled.

Anonymous said...

oh, to be spoiled! i don't recall ever having that pleasure. {smile}

Bruno Laliberté said...

yeah, i know that feeling!!
i got two and i sometimes envy them their current state... but not where they came from. i both saved them from dire situations...


they're both watching me right now!!
must know i'm talking about them...
;)~
HUGZ

Grace.B said...

I'm actually at one my sister house and our kitty have been so excited lately but she's the princess and I also wish I was so spoiled !

Thank you for hosting this saturday six words, I really love thinking about something to participate.

Hope to see you on my blog too.

Toriz said...

Wish I was a spoiled kitty!

s said...

I wish I was a spoiled kitty! I can clearly see 2 of them now... lounging on the sofa and giving me looks because I haven't topped off their food bowls. LOL