STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Six Word Saturday

some may say I'm a dreamer



Want to play along? All that's necessary to participate is to describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does with their entries.

Each week (probably on Sunday or Monday), I use random.org to select a bunch of entries to visit.  Or I visit everyone. Or even numbered entries. Or odd numbered entries. Or multiples of three. Depends on what's going on that week.  In addition, please visit the person ahead of you on the list (or visit everyone if you like!). That way everyone receives at least one visit!

If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky. I appreciate a link back (shiny code below if you like!). Otherwise, you're welcome to leave your six words in this post as a comment.

Please be sure to link either to your main page or (preferably) directly to the 6WS post. Links to blogs that do not contain a 6WS entry will be removed (sorry, just the button in the sidebar doesn't count as participating).




21 comments:

Whitney said...

But I'm not the only one...
I love that song; always have. :)

Hope you're having a beautiful Saturday!

Look Cate, Sentences in six words!

21 Wits said...

Oh yeah, it's good to be a dreamer and I too love that song! Have a fun weekend Cate...dreaming and just enjoying life!

Unknown said...

i'd just like some 'normal' dreams...without lady gaga and shit.

jason statham in my dreams, however, would be more than welcome;)

<3
a

Vysh @The Colourful Eyes said...

Thanks Cate for hosting fun!
Njoyed!

Happy weekend..
Vysh

Unknown said...

Dreaming is what gives us a reason to live - without our dreams life is pretty flat.

Keep dreaming Cate :-)

C. Beth said...

Dream away. :)

Rachel said...

I love that song!

Unknown said...

I think we all have to be....especially now!
Have a great weekend.
And I love that song too!

Unknown said...

'but, i'm not the only one'

a little john lennon to start the day...how grand! thanks!

Anonymous said...

A dream is an inexpensive vacation!

betty said...

First thing I thought of was Imagine, but sometimes it is good to be a dreamer; I think the world needs more dreamers

hope you have a good weekend!

betty

starla said...

If you dont dream you cant soar!! DREAM ON!!!

Jim said...

Hi Cate ~~ Dream on! I'll do some of that myself today (I'm still on drugs as I wish to be for my knee).

I always liked that song. It was "You may may say ... " by John Lennon for me.
..
BTW, I have a song for the times on mine today also (with a couple of pictures of course, just me).
..

Susie Clevenger said...

I love that song...and I am a dreamer also. It is my first time here and I love it!! Thanks for hosting the sight!

Kathe W. said...

keep dreaming-we need dreamers!

Toni said...

Fifty points if you can guess which song is now stuck in my head! :)

Dream on!

Nicole said...

first timer! love the meme!

Bruno Laliberté said...

nothing wrong with that...
:)~
HUGZ

Toriz said...

I happen to quite like dreamers! :)

Donna B. said...

GREAT Words from a great song!

Katya kate said...

Thanks for hosting such an event! I enjoyed writing my 6 words life for Saturday. This is my first time to join, check out my link :)

Kate
http://mommygrowingup.blogspot.com/