STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Saturday, April 02, 2011

Six Word Saturday

much to do but - oooh, shiny!


Want to play along? All that's necessary to participate is to describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does with their entries.

Each week (probably on Sunday or Monday), I use random.org to select a bunch of entries to visit.  Or I visit everyone. Depends on what's going on that week.  In addition, please visit the person ahead of you on the list (or visit everyone if you like!). That way everyone receives at least one visit!

If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky. I appreciate a link back (shiny code below if you like!). Otherwise, you're welcome to leave your six words in this post as a comment.

Please be sure to link either to your main page or (preferably) directly to the 6WS post. Links to blogs that do not contain a 6WS entry will be removed (sorry, just the button in the sidebar doesn't count as participating).



18 comments:

NCSue said...

"What ever happened to our springtime??"


Hi, and thanks for hosting.

I've included a link to your hop on my site - there's a page devoted to hops for every day of the week. Go to the top of my sidebar for links to these pages:
Blog Hops For Every Day Of The Week!
Help make the world a better place!,
How to help earthquake/ tsunami victims in Japan

BTW - I promised to donate $2 to Japan relief efforts for each new Google Friend Connect Follower of my blog during the month of March! Thanks to those who followed, I donated $200.

Thank you, and have a great week!

NCSue
http://acts17verse28.blogspot.com/2011/03/what-would-you-decide.html
http://acts17verse28.blogspot.com/

Ricochet said...

We are on the same page.

Amanda @ Rambling of an Empty Mind said...

It's too easy to get distracted from the list of things to do...especially if that list included cleaning.

Kathy said...

Have a great weekend, Cate!

Kathe W. said...

Oh yes- Spring cleaning is high on my to-do list- now that the sun actually came out yesterday I can see all the chores I need to do!
Happy weekend!

21 Wits said...

I love things that are shiny and sparkle! Have a great weekend Cate!

Rachel said...

Lol, very true for myself as well. Have a great weekend!

Toriz said...

I know that feeling too well!

Linda said...

Hi Cate...Thanks for always hosting SWS...you're the best!

The sun is shiny here today too!
And it is so awesome!!!!

Happy Saturday

Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

Jessica said...

Easily distracted, are we Cate?

<3

Margaret Ann said...

Spring cleaning can do wonders for one's mind and spirit...We hit 100 degrees here in the Valley of the Sun yesterday...and that's no foolin' either...Enjoy that beautiful sunshine of yours Happy SWS! :)!

TMC said...

What's that? Where?

C. Beth said...

Follow the shiny, this weekend, Cate. :)

Whitney said...

Haha. You sound like me. Did I ever tell you I have ADOS? Attention Deficit...OOoo Shiny! LOL.
Apparently you have it too!

Unknown said...

i like shiny things too.

but sparkles take the cake.

mmmmmm...cake.

<3 you!

a

Anonymous said...

I think this is a wonderful idea - keeps it simple:)

Melissa B. said...

Between the traveling and the grading, I've had precious little time to hang out here, but I promise to jump back in real soon!

1 Funky Woman said...

I just found you, so wish I had known about this next time. Hope I can be included again.
New follower!

Megan