STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Six Word Saturday

Jelly beans? Yuck. Where's the chocolate?


Want to play along? All that's necessary to participate is to describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does with their entries.

Each week (probably on Sunday or Monday), I use random.org to select a bunch of entries to visit.  Or I visit everyone. Depends on what's going on that week.  In addition, please visit the person ahead of you on the list (or visit everyone if you like!). That way everyone receives at least one visit!

If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky. I appreciate a link back (shiny code below if you like!). Otherwise, you're welcome to leave your six words in this post as a comment.

Please be sure to link either to your main page or (preferably) directly to the 6WS post. Links to blogs that do not contain a 6WS entry will be removed (sorry, just the button in the sidebar doesn't count as participating).



26 comments:

Melissa said...

I used to feel the same way about Jelly Beans but they have stepped up their game because of Starburst and Jelly Belly, yummy!

Unknown said...

At this stage I will admit to my failing - I don't eat chocolate or lollies, so yuck to both.

Cate - hope you have a relaxing Easter break.

Cheers, Fi

Bruno Laliberté said...

can i have Fiona's share???
i like it all!!!
quite the sweet tooth here...
:D~
HUGZ

Nikki Brown said...

I HATE jelly beans. Unless they are the Starburst kind.
Gimme all the chocolate!!!!

Eternal Lizdom said...

I was ok with jelly beans until I took my kids to see the movie Hop...

Amanda said...

I agree I'm all about the chocolate...but I will eat the occasional gourmet jelly beans and the Sweet Tart ones I found in the States. :)
Happy Easter

Unknown said...

i dont like jelly bean.. hehehe thanks for hosting!

21 Wits said...

Oh yes, I'm all about the chocolate too! Happy Saturday and Happy Easter Day too, Cate.

Unknown said...

This was sooooo fun, that I'm doing it again this week! :D

And, I love, love, love jellybeans...*whispers* and have never been fond of chocolate :P

The Fat Chick said...

I like jelly beans. But I like chocolate, too. But I don't want chocolate covered jelly beans. There's our "yuck!" lol

soulbrush said...

jelly beans for me, chocolate doesn't like me. hsws to all.

Kathe W. said...

well cinnamon jelly bellys are pretty dan tasty- but let's face it....nothing is better than chocolate! Cheers!Happy Easter!

Debra Gray-Elliott said...

I linked up! Great 6WS!

Anonymous said...

mmm...chocolate. ♥

Unknown said...

I have my chocolate moments but usually I'm not a lover of chocolate... the shock & the horror, I know:-) Besides, jelly beans have gotten better over the years! Stop in & read Saturday... Affirmations

Linda said...

I used to love chocolate...until I developed health issues with it. I stopped eating things with colorings too sooo...no jelly beans for me.

But carmel is my downfall.

Once I start eating caramels I can't stop!

Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

Unknown said...

i also do not like jelly beans.

and i miss when i was a kid and the easter bunny...ahem! my mom...used to leave us baskets of treats even when we were way too old to get all excited about another lame ass candy fueled holiday.

wish me luck, because today i have to brave wallymart with my bunny ears to supply my own kids with some easter morning shit. WITH a head cold.

yay. for. me.

<3

Susan in SC said...

There will be lots of chocolate tomorrow after the Easter Bunny comes to my house!

Rachel said...

I love jelly beans, but I think the chocolate is going to win this week.

TMC said...

totally yuck.

C. Beth said...

I'd go for both, as long as they are Jelly Belly beans.

Toriz said...

I would prefer chocolate too please

coachstretch said...

Chocolate is definitely better than jelly beans...but any sweet is fine by me.

Karen Greenberg said...

Thanks! This was a lot of fun. I got to this a little late this week, but I hope next week I can participate on time!

Classic NYer said...

I'll take them if you don't want them.

BTW, i linked to my fb... that's cool, right?

Toni said...

This. Completely and always, this.