STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Saturday, April 09, 2011

Six Word Saturday

Inspired, making changes, afraid, exhausted, hopeful


Want to play along? All that's necessary to participate is to describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does with their entries.

Each week (probably on Sunday or Monday), I use random.org to select a bunch of entries to visit.  Or I visit everyone. Depends on what's going on that week.  In addition, please visit the person ahead of you on the list (or visit everyone if you like!). That way everyone receives at least one visit!

If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky. I appreciate a link back (shiny code below if you like!). Otherwise, you're welcome to leave your six words in this post as a comment.

Please be sure to link either to your main page or (preferably) directly to the 6WS post. Links to blogs that do not contain a 6WS entry will be removed (sorry, just the button in the sidebar doesn't count as participating).



22 comments:

Mercy said...

Ooooo your 6WS sounds so exciting and inspiring. I love making changes because Im always restless.

I hope it all works out for you.

Mercy's World

-Hynz- said...

The beginning always seems to be the scary part.. But the further you go the more confidence you will gain so just keep putting one foot after another.. :)
Good luck! Stay inspired!!

Unknown said...

Changes - difficult sometimes but often worthwhile!

Unknown said...

Good luck with the changes - anything worth doing always contains an element of fear in taking the first steps

Susan in SC said...

Love your 6WS. Change can be all those things.

Amanda @ Rambling of an Empty Mind said...

Ummm, number 15 is me...getting rid of the wrong word(s). Feel free to remove it. Thanks.
Good luck on your changes...I'm sure it will end up being an exhilarating time.

Anonymous said...

being inspired and hopeful are the keys for me to get through the fear and exhaustion.

Kathe W. said...

Life's challenges wrapped up in 6 words....keep the faith!
Thanks for having Six Word Saturday for us. I enjoy reading all the different posts!

21 Wits said...

You and I are thinking alike this morning! Great words you offered! May the best of things come your way!!!! Have a fantastic weekend!

Toni said...

I really love your six words today! There's so much in there! Exciting! :)

Rachel said...

For some reason I couldn't put the button in my post, but I was able to put a link in! Thanks for hosting. Your 6WS sounds exciting!

Bridgette said...

Changes can be scary, but I am sure everything will turn out great! :)

Jim said...

Hi Cate ~~ This is a fun meme and I've been gone so long. Shame on me.

In catching up, I hope your back gets better and better. Mrs. Jim had a problem and it kinda went away. She had borrowed this machine but it made her back worse.
Search "visitor" or "living room" on my blog. It is a 'seen on TV' monster.

Just remember when all else turns bad, "never cook with a wine you wouldn't drink."
..

TMC said...

My goodness, that's a headful!

Linda said...

Good for you girl! The positives outweigh the bad here. Inspired, Making Changes, Hopeful!! All good. Hope it works out well for you.

Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

Bruno Laliberté said...

a special occasion for me!!!
:)~
HUGZ

Unknown said...

I've never been one to like changes, but change is a good thing. I'm working on accepting changes better.
Praying for you!
Dianne @
http://buterflydreamz.blogspot.com/2011/04/6-words-saturday_09.html

I'm Grace said...

I am feeling the same way. Good luck with your changes!

coachstretch said...

Nothing like trying out something new.

Kasi said...

Love 6WS! :) And I posted mine...

Bruno Laliberté said...

well, one thing that hasn't changed: i only get time to check out others in the wee hours of the night. where's my coffee?? THAT hasn't changed either...
:)~
HUGZ

Toriz said...

You can achieve all your goals!