STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

You Asked, I Answer

According to an email I received last week, I have 3 unanswered questions on Formspring. Awesome! Except I don't remember signing up for Formspring. Is it just a trap? Who knows. But in case I did and I don't remember and you asked me these really important questions, I'm going to answer them now.

What was your favorite year?

1998. Because I left my parents' home forever married Joe.

Who inspires you the most?

I think my boss, The Drama Llama, inspires me the most. He inspires me to further my education and to move forward in my career. Mainly so I don't have to keep working for clowns like him.

If you could taste only one flavor for the rest of your life what would you want that flavor to be.

Technically this is not a question because there is no question mark at the end. That means I don't have to answer it. But I will anyways because I'm awesome like that. Mint. No, peanut butter. Chocolate? I think I'll go with pizza.

If you have any questions for me, apparently you can ask them by going here. And in nine months or so, I might answer them. Or not.

12 comments:

TMC said...

my flavor would be salt.
i can't get through each month without salt.

21 Wits said...

I'll add my favorite year too, this date today, just so happy I'm still alive and movin' on up... I agree about the flavor, except chocolate would be the final answer! and I'm still laughing about your boss answer!

Sassy Britches said...

I am happy to note that your nutty boss is inspiring you, if even in a negative reinforcement sort of way! Hang in there. (Or don't, depending on how you want to look at it).

Unknown said...

I can't even pick a flavor, there are so many good ones out there to choose from. My luck I would end up only tasting broccoli forever. I like broccoli but not that much.

Juniper said...

Cate, your 4 favourite flavours (look at all those 'u's!) could be mine... my favourite ice-cream is mint choc chip, and I love pizza and peanut butter. Not together though, ugh! Oh but then there are chips (sorry, fries).. hmm it's a pretty tricky question.

Toriz said...

Does pizza count as a flavour then?


I don't know how people get signed up to half the rubbish we are supposed to be signed up to. I mean, I get that when you put your e-mail address out there you run the risk of getting spam newsletters, etc. But somehow you also end up signed up to stuff from other sites... What's up with that?

Grand Pooba said...

Pizza? Really?

You've been married forever!

Unknown said...

i always say dalai lama in my head before i remember it's drama llama.

i still giggle.

and dude? you need to come to buttfuckville and i'll teach you to pee in the woods.

i used to pee on myself, but then a wise soul let me in on the technique.

a

<3

C. Beth said...

My life is now complete since I know your answers to these questions.

(I like #2. You should send him a card letting him know how inspirational he is...heh heh.)

Kimmy said...

Wow...a favorite flavor? That's really a hard one since I truly love all types of flavors, especially depending on my mood.

Great answers!

Jazzbumpa said...

My favorite year is now, 'cuz I'm still alive and have 11 terrific grandchildren.

I'm inspired by seeing things done well, because then I want to do well, and by seeing things done badly, because then I want to do better.

As much as I love chocolate (especially dark) - which is a really, considerably, awfully lot - and peanut butter, and - oh, my - BOTH OF THEM TOGETHER, the first thing that popped into my mind was LEMON.

Go figger,
JzB who actually wants it all

Just Another Blogger said...

I love food in general. So much, in fact, that I feel that I would be neglecting too many of my beloved food loves in choosing just one flavour. I have no favourites.....although chocolate and I do have a special relationship.